BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Cassy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is actually a pretty good drugstore foundation. Good coverage, long wearing and good selection of colors to choose from. For the price it's totally worth it. I'm not in love with it, but it gets the job done.
Andrea R.
Dallas, TX
I hate the finish of this foundation, it feels so heavy and unlike other foundation that don't have scents this foundation has a really weird smell. There's definitely other drug store foundations that are better
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I'm really liking this foundation I've heard great things about it and I had to try it for myself and I have to say its awesome for the price of like $8 compared to a lot of other drugstore foundations. It keeps my skin matte and feels good in my skin the color is great blends easily I really like it.
Carly C.
Goleta, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore foundation! I have purchased this about four or five times. I love that it dries to a matte finish. It is absolutely flawless. Highly recommend for all skin types. even oily like mine!
Tabitha H.
I bought this foundation after reading all of the great reviews here on Influenster. It seems to cover pretty well, I still have problems with my skin becoming very oily though. It's pretty good for a drugstore brand.
Katherine C.
Downey, CA
Es una base liquida que se adhiere
Bien a mi piel. Me encanta para usarlo de diario. Es depende para que lo necesites. Es la primera vez que lo uso y es lo maximo.
Liliana G.
Fresno, CA
I love this product very much. It gives full coverage with a matte finish but not too matte if you understand what I mean. It does exactly what it says in my opinion. I like applying it with a flat top brush. I love that it glides on smoothly. It lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone.
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
Go to Glam Products Are those offering multiple benefits .
This Formula performs as advertised AND the Blue Packaging is on-point n Trending; as well as gorgeous.
Ligia D.
Love this foundation, however i cant use it all the time since it has a dewy finish and my skin is combination oily, so matte formulas tend to work better for me.
Monica E.
First Time Trying This Foundation, So Far I Like It Coverage Is Buildable. I Bought It At Walgreens. They Need More Shades, I Have Yellow Under Tones And Acene Prone Skin. It's Easy To Apply/Use. I Still Don't Know If I'll Buy This Foundation Again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?