BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jys D.
I keep giving this foundation the benefit of the doubt.. But it fails me EVERYTIME no matter how I wear it. I like how lightweight it is but it doesn't last at all! I feel like it slides off my face no matter what primer I use..
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
I love this Foundation have been using it since it came out. Very good Coverage I RECOMMEND it to all of you looking to buy a good foundation for oily combination skinūüĎĆūüĎć
Court E.
My favorite drugstore foundation!!! It blends nicely and it leaves your skin with a nice air brush finish and there is no need to color correct because it basically does it for you!!! Over all great product for all skin types!
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
I had a hard time finding a color match with this foundation, major use of concealer and beauty blotters, it's an awesome product I just wouldn't recommend it for dark skin tones.
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
Best foundation ever better than any high end ones. The first time I wore this foundation was to a concert and it stayed on all night with just primer underneath through sweat and everything. I highly recommend this to anyone
Janae C.
Des Moines, IA
I just recently started wearing foundation every day - I used to just do a powder. I love this one! I wear 820 - Creamy Natural is the color I believe. I don't have any problems with this oxidizing on my skin or clinging to dry patches! It provides great coverage, is super blendable and over all a great product!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I recently purchased a bottle of this and have been trying to use it little by little. It is not my favorite yet but I am still trying to find the best way to apply it.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I like this cream for the face good colors I keep to my bag this cream coverage  a lot in the face it's nice color beautifull easy to apply I would like to recommend  this products it's good to all I use a lot time in my jobs and in the party or dinner you can use
Mary M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this foundation, it stays very well and is very full coverage. Only problem I have with my shade because I'm so fair is the oxidizes very orange in my face I do not see a problem for darker skin tones that use this product. I love how it doesn't feel heavy and is full coverage wish it wouldn't oxidize though.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Honestly I almost gave up on this foundation because I could never find the right color. All the shades oxidize! Some more than others but it definitely makes the color matching more difficult. I don't think it's a 3 in 1 foundation. I still need a primer to go under.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?