BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Just started wearing this foundation and I love it. It offers amazing coverage for a drugstore foundation. I am giving it 4 stars as there is not a large range of colors so I have to purchase two separate colors to get my color match.
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I received this for free for testing purposes from VoxBox and I'm glad I did. I would've never bought it myself but now that I've tried it and fallen in love with it i buy it all the time now. I recommend this to anyone.
abi D.
I absolutely hated this foundation I bought it cause of all the good things I heard about it but when I put it on it looked VERY dry on my skin and I have normal/combo oily skin and it looked "cakey" I tried mixing it with the Becca shimmering skin perfecter (the liquid one) and it still looked dry
Christina M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I didn't like this product much. It sat on top of my skin in an unnatural way. I'm usually natural beige in most foundation color and this just didn't match me well.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
I got this at target for around $10 and i have to say that the coverage is good and it keeps my dry skin hydrated all day its just the smell!! i cant stand the smell it makes my stomach hurt!!! just because of the smell I'm returning :(
Ashley V.
Blends well, but found that it oxidized on my skin and starting breaking down in the middle of the day. Nice coverage though, just didn't work well for my combo skin.
Maulin A.
Downey, CA
I've used a cover girl foundation before but not this specific one and it's really good if I could I would use it again but I would love to try this one out someday.
Lily G.
Belmont
One of the worst foundations that I have used. It made me look cakey, no matter what setting pouder I used, it still melted. It didn't blend well. Definitely one I will not be using again.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
This brand as a whole is one of the best, around in the beauty community. This product itself is amazing. Does exactly what it claims, and I will always repurchase! Will stay all day as well as almost any foundation high end!
Shelly C.
Salem, VA
Love this stuff. never broke out my skin and my face look flawless and beautiful also didn't sweat it off either stay in place. would recommended it for any skin type
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?