BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Keighley L.
Douglas, MI
I am a big fan of covergirl's foundation! I find it very easy to use and can be applied easily. Also, it is very cheap which is a huge benefit, however, if you use too much it may look cakey.
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
The lightest shade is just a tiny bit too dark for me, but the foundation itself is the best I have ever used. It stays on my skin all day and my oil is controlled very well when I use this. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Trista L.
Merced, CA
Love covergirl cosmetics! Their products such as their foundation is amazing and goes on smooth ! Perfect for my semi oily skin this brand has yet to let me down I highly recommend to anyone!
amanda k.
I've never found a foundation I have really liked. I tried this one and it is "okay". The shade isn't exact (which I can't really blame CG for). I don't like the texture of this foundation. It drys very quickly and kind of feels cakey. Only real pro is that it has SPF which some of the competitor brands do not.
Elizabeth H.
I've been using this for the past year and I love it. It's hard to find an affordable foundation that provides a matte finish and good coverage. It doesn't break me out, it's got a pump, and there's a wide range of shades.
Alyssa H.
Love this foundation. Covergirl foundations are always a hit for me. This gives my skin a healthy glow. I would say this is light to medium coverage but it is build able.
katie b.
Eureka, CA
I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin. I had trouble blending this, and found that it had a really dry and powdery finish. It just looked really awful on me. I actually ended up just throwing it away.
Anahily C.
This is a great foundation, it doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day and it gives me a very natural look, it also makes my skin feel very lightweight and not cakey at all, the coverage is great! I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
I loved this foundation. This was my holy grail, my one and go. I was so sad to find out this was the cause to my break outs. Great foundation, but not for all skin types!
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this foundation! Good price and has good coverage. One of my favorite drugstore foundations. It feels great on my skin and lasts a long time. The color choices are also great and matches perfectly with my skin tone.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?