BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have always been able to match my skin tone with Covergirl's color palette. I use matte finish because I don't want to look "greasy" if I have a shinier foundation. I have normal skin.
Claudia C.
I love foundation, but I have to try them before. My skin is very dry and oily sometimes. Are have approved cover girl because it doesn't make my skin be like fake.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This is a really great medium to fullish coverage foundation that doesn't cling to any of my dry spots. I really like it and I probably will continue to repurchase. The color range is also pretty good for the drugstore.
marlen p.
Love this foundation. Easy to blend with my makeup brush and my beauty blender. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. One of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. Love that they have variety of shades to choose from.
Merima B.
This foundation is amazing. It is very buildable and does not make the face look cakey at all. There is many colors to choose from. It looks so beautiful on the face. The coverage is amazing,, medium to full coverage.
Amanda D.
I have the beige color for this product and I love it. I've been complimented about my makeup while wearing it which is always nice to hear! It has great coverage and doesn't make my face feel oily. I'd recommend it!
Tinisha P.
This is the one and only foundation out of many tried, including the bests like MAC and other expensive popular brands, that actually works for me! It makes my skin look flawless and porcelain. I live by this product
montella d.
Tupelo, MS
I really do love this foundation. Plus its by a good brand. Covergirl is really worth it i must say, it keeps me covered after those long days of school and work i still look flawless.
Shannon C.
West Allis, WI
In my 37 years I honestly think this is my favorite foundation! From pricier brands on down, I love the coverage and how my skin and pores look! I have combination skin and it is perfect on both my dry and oily spots!
Samantha D.
East Setauket, NY
Having a primer, concealer, foundation in one seems like a good idea, but its not in actuality. Sure it looks ok at first, but it has a weird finish for me and oxodizes badly throughout the day. I personally don't enjoy looking like an Oompa Loompa.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?