BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Abbey M.
If you're looking for a bright dewy summer ready face this foundation will be your best friend. Always stays on, never runs or creases. If you have a nude skin tone you could use this shade to highlight. Great purchase.
Haylee H.
Liberty, SC
This foundation is an a amazing full coverage foundation I have vary dry skin and it does not make me look dry I love that it is a pump it allows you to have more control and not waste your product over all I love it
Bianca G.
Cutler bay , FL
Pretty good brand. Especially because it has everything you need in one bottle . It's light weight and gave a dewy finish . Pretty long lasting but just about 6 hours
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This is a really great medium to fullish coverage foundation that doesn't cling to any of my dry spots. I really like it and I probably will continue to repurchase. The color range is also pretty good for the drugstore.
Claudia C.
I love foundation, but I have to try them before. My skin is very dry and oily sometimes. Are have approved cover girl because it doesn't make my skin be like fake.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have always been able to match my skin tone with Covergirl's color palette. I use matte finish because I don't want to look "greasy" if I have a shinier foundation. I have normal skin.
marlen p.
Love this foundation. Easy to blend with my makeup brush and my beauty blender. Leaves my skin nice and smooth. One of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. Love that they have variety of shades to choose from.
Erin S.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my FAVORITE foundation. It's better than the luxury brands, it's better than the other drugstore brands. Period. It's so good. If you have oily or combination skin, you need this. It will change your daily look.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this foundation!

I use the Classic Tan color for my skin!

I like this foundation because it has a concealer, primer, and foundation all together!

That makes getting ready a lot quicker!

In just 1 step I'm ready for flawless looking skin that lasts all day long!
Shannon C.
West Allis, WI
In my 37 years I honestly think this is my favorite foundation! From pricier brands on down, I love the coverage and how my skin and pores look! I have combination skin and it is perfect on both my dry and oily spots!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?