BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Alabaster , AL
I've used this foundation for years. Great coverage and I keep on going back to it because they actually have a shade that's light enough for my very pale complexion.
Lexx B.
I used this foundation in the summer it held up on my skin really well. I have very oily skin, while wearing this it limited the oils some. It's a medium to full coverage foundation. The pump on this is very convenient.
abi D.
I absolutely hated this foundation I bought it cause of all the good things I heard about it but when I put it on it looked VERY dry on my skin and I have normal/combo oily skin and it looked "cakey" I tried mixing it with the Becca shimmering skin perfecter (the liquid one) and it still looked dry
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I received this for free for testing purposes from VoxBox and I'm glad I did. I would've never bought it myself but now that I've tried it and fallen in love with it i buy it all the time now. I recommend this to anyone.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK
This brand as a whole is one of the best, around in the beauty community. This product itself is amazing. Does exactly what it claims, and I will always repurchase! Will stay all day as well as almost any foundation high end!
Ashley V.
Blends well, but found that it oxidized on my skin and starting breaking down in the middle of the day. Nice coverage though, just didn't work well for my combo skin.
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this foundation for everything including dance recital and competitions. It stays on and makes me glow even when I am sweating from dancing and is my favorite.
Christina M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I didn't like this product much. It sat on top of my skin in an unnatural way. I'm usually natural beige in most foundation color and this just didn't match me well.
Maulin A.
Downey, CA
I've used a cover girl foundation before but not this specific one and it's really good if I could I would use it again but I would love to try this one out someday.
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
Such an amazing and affordable foundation. It's also great for people with oily skin! I apply it with primer and I also set it with powder and it lasts me all day. Plus the price is amazing
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?