BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
shandel b.
Saint Louis, MI
Best foundation ever for the summer!
I heard the rave on youtube from beauty gurus and picked up some and its amazing. very light and leaves your skin nice and soft ...i don't even put powder over it like i have with any other foundations. This is my forever go to!!
Mary M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this foundation, it stays very well and is very full coverage. Only problem I have with my shade because I'm so fair is the oxidizes very orange in my face I do not see a problem for darker skin tones that use this product. I love how it doesn't feel heavy and is full coverage wish it wouldn't oxidize though.
Katie H.
Mountville, PA
This is a decent drugstore foundation but I don't think it has all three elements. It goes on a little different than the color in the bottle. It won't cover up blemishes but it will cover up and even out your overall tone.
amanda k.
I've never found a foundation I have really liked. I tried this one and it is "okay". The shade isn't exact (which I can't really blame CG for). I don't like the texture of this foundation. It drys very quickly and kind of feels cakey. Only real pro is that it has SPF which some of the competitor brands do not.
Alyssa H.
Love this foundation. Covergirl foundations are always a hit for me. This gives my skin a healthy glow. I would say this is light to medium coverage but it is build able.
Alma C.
My go to foundation! It's so good at covering up what you need covered up. It lasts a pretty long time but will last longer if set with powder and finishing spray. On its own it will remain somewhat there but not completely. Other than that it's great! Leaves skin dewy and light! Best foundation from the drugstore!
Trista L.
Merced, CA
Love covergirl cosmetics! Their products such as their foundation is amazing and goes on smooth ! Perfect for my semi oily skin this brand has yet to let me down I highly recommend to anyone!
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
The lightest shade is just a tiny bit too dark for me, but the foundation itself is the best I have ever used. It stays on my skin all day and my oil is controlled very well when I use this. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Elizabeth H.
I've been using this for the past year and I love it. It's hard to find an affordable foundation that provides a matte finish and good coverage. It doesn't break me out, it's got a pump, and there's a wide range of shades.
Samantha S.
I love this foundation! It is great for oily-skinned people and it has a pretty good shade selection. It also has a pump, which is great since a lot of drugstore foundations do not have pumps--it makes it a lot more convenient!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?