BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Saba J.
This foundation is just amazing and is one of the few drugstore foundations than can almost pass for a high end one. The coverage is nice and full and it doesn't melt off your face. I'm not sure if it acts as a concealer as it claims but it does an amazing job smoothing the skin and covering imperfections.
cristina g.
Beaumont, TX
Amazing foundation I have oily skin and works perfectly leave my face matte but not cakey doesn't clog my pore doesn't last long but I would recommend over any other
Limny V.
Wildomar , CA
Inexpensive with a wide variety of colors, blends well and has great lasting power. I wear this foundation to work and sheer it out with a beauty blender. It lasts through 10 hour shifts including heat, humidity and sweat.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this foundation!

I use the Classic Tan color for my skin!

I like this foundation because it has a concealer, primer, and foundation all together!

That makes getting ready a lot quicker!

In just 1 step I'm ready for flawless looking skin that lasts all day long!
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
This is great for oily skin. The only issue I had was that it oxidized, so it was hard to tell what shade I actually needed. That was the main reason I had to return it. Otherwise, this is amazing if you find that right shade.
Emily D.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a great foundation with good medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. It is a long wearing foundation and does well with oily skin. It can look a little cakey sometimes depending on application.
Erin G.
los angeles, CA
I've been using this foundation lately and like it. If you have dry patches, it will cling to them. Don't recommend for very dry skin. But the foundation lasts awhile and looks good on the skin, covers redness and acne.
Michelle M.
Aurora, Co
The perfect drugstore foundation! I have extremely oily skin and ever since I started using this my skin has been so much better, it doesn't get shiny in the t-zone as much as before, it last all day. It is my holy grail!
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I really do love this product. It really gives that natural without looking like there is too much on and it prevents looking or feeling heavy. I wear it daily because of the convenience of the product.I would recommend this to girls who like a light and natural look.
Julia C.
This is a very good drugstore product. For me having oily skin I like this foundation however I do have to reapply powder throughout the day. When I wear it for dance competitions it is perfect and does not look greasy on stage. This is a full coverage foundation so I would not wear it on a daily basis.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?