BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Soft Honey more...
As far as coverage this foundation gets 5 stars. It is light weight has excellent and beautiful coverage but that is where it ends. It looks perfect for about 20 minutes, after that it oxidizes so bad that I turn orange, not just slightly but completely. It also transfers on everything even with a setting powder, I wish it would work for me but it just doesn't
Sarah L.
West Point, GA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It has amazing coverage, blends easily, stays all day and doesn't cling to patchy areas. It is not heavy on the skin and leaves a matte finish. I feel like it brightens my face, also. Will continue to repurchase.
Allison W.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this foundation. I have oily skin and it is one of the few foundations that I have tried that stays on my face all day and it looks beautiful. It controls my oily really well. I have repurchased this foundation over and over again an will continue to do so. I have tried many drugstore foundations and I continue to come back to this one!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I'm very happy with it. I usually use Covergirl TruBlend and I've been very happy with that but my local Ulta was out of my shade so I decided to give this a try. This has better coverage than TruBlend and applies well with a beauty blender.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This foundation is so good! It is full coverage, but not heavy by any means. It is affordable and readily available in drugstores and Walmart/Target. There is a variety of shades, but I think they could expand a bit further. I'd recommend this to others for sure!
Estefany N.
Texas
I bought this foundation for a summer class I would take abroad. I wanted a foundation that would help my oily skin and work in the scorching heat. This product worked so good!!! It feels so light and the 3 in 1 saved time and money for me to not buy additional items. I like a fast fix something easy and this was it! Looks natural but can build up too.
Yuri A.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Good product - it was my favorite foundation for a long time, but I found that this just got cakey way too quickly. It's difficult to make this look seamless on combo skin with any kind of even slight texture anywhere (like peach fuzz). It might be because it's kind of a thick formula and offers TONS of coverage, but it really didn't work for me.
Kristin W.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
These are the same as the old trublends right? Just a new different packaging? Is that why I found mine at the discount store? Well this isn't my favorite foundation but I think it worked okay. Didn't rely on it on important times though only used on normal days to just try. Don't remembering really liking it & the color was too light for me too I think.
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had high hopes for this product after it was recommended by someone for oily skin. I really didn't like this foundation at all. It didn't last and I hated the way it looked on my skin. I honestly have never really used anything from Covergirl that has worked out for me unfortunately. Doesn't compare to the Fit me foundation from Maybelline.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My favorite foundation! I've tried so many others including high end and this one helps with my oily skin. I use this and set with airspun and it's full coverage for me. Lasts all day and I don't have to worry about becoming oily throughout the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?