BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Courtney D.
This 3 in 1 foundation is my all time favorite from the drugstore! The foundation itself is lightweight, medium to full coverage, and works well with oily skin. If you are looking for a foundation for little cost and great coverage I highly recommend you to give this a try!
Ciara P.
I LOVE this foundation!!! It is so amazing for my normal/dry skin. Not too matte or too shiny. It is perfect for every day and can be built up for a night time look. It feels like nothing is on your skin, but looks incredible. It is amazing under powder and in photography. Everyone needs this in their collection (plus it's such a great price)!!
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried so many high end / drugstore foundations and I must say this foundation definitely makes it to the top 3. It is such a beautiful, long lasting foundation. It is also one of the few that doesn't apply horribly on my rather texturized skin. I'm so glad it is so affordable because I will continue to buy over and over again.
Daneymis P.
Esta base cubre mis imperfecciónes completamente, no la uso a diario porque creo que e sun poco pesada para todos los días pero sin lugar a dudas es la base que perfecta si tienes la piel grasa y no quieres quedar mal en algún evento o situación importante
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best drugstore foundation I have found so far. The coverage is amazing and works really well. This is good for all skin types. It's super lightweight and you can barely tell it's on. I would definitely buy again.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Hands-down my favorite foundation of all… And I've tried a lot of drugstore foundations as well as high-end foundations and this one seems to have the longest wear without settling in my crease lines, my smile lines etc. I am a huge fan of this product and I have re-purchased many many many times. Give this one an A+++ and then some!!!!
Shelley K.
This is my #3 holy grail foundation. I love the staying power! My only complaint is that by the end of the day my super oily areas tend to be broken down. This is something I have with just about any foundation so its something I have learned to deal with. It stays matte just about all day and is very easy to apply.
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product is great for oily skin- it doesn't streak or wear off throughout the day. However, if your skin is dry, it will stick to everything. I've applied using a sponge and a brush, and I feel that the sponge is a better choice. It's light to medium coverage, but I don't recommend piling it on because it will crease.
Ivana H.
Watsonville, CA
I recently purchased his foundation, and I gotta say I love it. It works best for oily skin. The only thing I don't like is that it has a lot of pink undertone so I have to mix it with with my green and yellow concealer to get the best match. I would recommend for anyone that has oily skin and is looking for an affordable foundation.
Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
This is a product I really enjoy using. I have combination skin and it works really well for me. I like that it has primer built in so it takes a step out of the makeup process. I would still use a concealer on blemishes. This blends beautifully with a foundation brush.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?