BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really love this foundation. It's great for oily skin and it looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great foundation from the drugstore and the price is reasonable. In my opinion it works a lot better than some high end foundations.
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
Best foundation ever better than any high end ones. The first time I wore this foundation was to a concert and it stayed on all night with just primer underneath through sweat and everything. I highly recommend this to anyone
Damarys A.
I love, love, looooove this foundation. I rarely repurchase any foundation since I like to try different ones and this is one of the few that I have repurchase several times. Love the coverage, the finish, love everything about it.
Jennifer T.
Corona, CA
Good foundation for someone who is first starting out with makeup. I like the coverage and it's very easy to blend out. The only thing I don't really like is that I noticed it would settle into my fine lines and get cakey sometimes if I tried to build up the coverage
Taylor R.
Parma Heights, OH
I would highly recommend this if you have oily skin! It lasts all day (12 hours), controls shine, and has matte finish! This has been my holy grail foundation for months now, and I will continue to rave about this great prouduct!
Naomi E.
I really like this foundation because it made my face look pretty natural and it has a great coverage but the best part it's that it doesn't make my face itchy or oily !!
Halie B.
Atlanta
Buildable coverage that also looks natural. This foundation lasted my entire day at work, covered everything, and even stayed in place while I worked out. I have combination skin and my T zone was only a tiny but oily post work out.
Rachel C.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love this foundation! it goes on so smoothly and feels like nothing is there. The coverage is amazing, I can have a breakout and this foundation covers it very well. I don't think I have ever used a light foundation than this. I will continue to buy this foundation.
Haley G.
Amarillo, TX
Love this makeup, I first received a sample so I gave it a try. this is the only makeup that hides my redness and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily later on in the day!
Brittany S.
This foundation works better with my skin than any other. I have the shade 805 Ivory because I have very light skin, and it fits me perfectly. Worth every penny! 5 stars!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?