BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
I loved this foundation. This was my holy grail, my one and go. I was so sad to find out this was the cause to my break outs. Great foundation, but not for all skin types!
Katie O.
Arnold, MO
I received this for free for testing purposes from VoxBox and I'm glad I did. I would've never bought it myself but now that I've tried it and fallen in love with it i buy it all the time now. I recommend this to anyone.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
I got this at target for around $10 and i have to say that the coverage is good and it keeps my dry skin hydrated all day its just the smell!! i cant stand the smell it makes my stomach hurt!!! just because of the smell I'm returning :(
Beverly W.
I LOVE this foundation! My go to foundation for sure! Glides on smooth and the pigmentation is perfect for most all skin types! Oil doesn't peek through until late in the day.
katie b.
Eureka, CA
I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin. I had trouble blending this, and found that it had a really dry and powdery finish. It just looked really awful on me. I actually ended up just throwing it away.
Shelly C.
Salem, VA
Love this stuff. never broke out my skin and my face look flawless and beautiful also didn't sweat it off either stay in place. would recommended it for any skin type
Limny V.
Wildomar , CA
Inexpensive with a wide variety of colors, blends well and has great lasting power. I wear this foundation to work and sheer it out with a beauty blender. It lasts through 10 hour shifts including heat, humidity and sweat.
cristina g.
Beaumont, TX
Amazing foundation I have oily skin and works perfectly leave my face matte but not cakey doesn't clog my pore doesn't last long but I would recommend over any other
Saba J.
This foundation is just amazing and is one of the few drugstore foundations than can almost pass for a high end one. The coverage is nice and full and it doesn't melt off your face. I'm not sure if it acts as a concealer as it claims but it does an amazing job smoothing the skin and covering imperfections.
Michelle M.
Aurora, Co
The perfect drugstore foundation! I have extremely oily skin and ever since I started using this my skin has been so much better, it doesn't get shiny in the t-zone as much as before, it last all day. It is my holy grail!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?