BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
McKenzie P.
I love this foundation! Only foundation that gives you full coverage that is very affordable! It is thick so you only need to use one pump. This bottle last me about 3 or 4 months at a time. They have a variety of different shades and they all match the skin tones pretty well.
Kaysa S.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this product! I have been using this foundation for years and it has been great for me. It has good, smooth coverage and stays on for a full day even if you have a very oily face like me. I definitely recommend this product if you are in need of a good, cheap foundation!
Angelique M.
Sevierville , TN
This is one of the best foundations I've used. The only problem I never can find the right shade for me. It's great for oily skin and doesn't have a chemically smell to it!
Heather M.
This didn't work for me. I have oily skin and by the end of the day the foundation would be cakey and coming off in my most oily areas. Hoped it would work better
Alana B.
Loudon, NH
I have very dry skin, so I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't dry it out even more. I absolutely love this foundation. It seems to work for all skin types, which I think is fabulous!
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
This foundation is amazing! I would say the coverage is medium to full and goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I was able to match my skin tone with only using one color instead of having to mix two to find my shade. Highly recommend!!
Jennyfer S.
Enumclaw, WA
Honestly the only drug store foundation I keep repurchasing. I love that it is 3 in 1 but I always where primer with it just in case. It does seem to crease and fade away after about 5 hours but a quick touch of powder will keep it on.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
This foundation is fabulous for all seasons! It is very lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your face. It has great coverage and stands up to true tests such as heat and rain! I would definitely recommend this product
Riley R.
Horsham, PA
I did not have good results when I tried this foundation. It did not bend well into my skin and seemed to just sit on top. I could actually see it. I'll give it another try because I know so many people love it but wasn't impressed.
Makayla H.
Tellico Plns, TN
Extremely light weight on my skin. Also looks amazing. The only flaw I found was that it wore off extremely easy. This would be perfect for a couple hours out, but not for all day wear. Especially if your always on the go like I am!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back