BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley V.
Blends well, but found that it oxidized on my skin and starting breaking down in the middle of the day. Nice coverage though, just didn't work well for my combo skin.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Just started wearing this foundation and I love it. It offers amazing coverage for a drugstore foundation. I am giving it 4 stars as there is not a large range of colors so I have to purchase two separate colors to get my color match.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
this foundation is great, they have a good shade selection and the price is not bad at all for this product. this foundation is full coverage and great for dry skin.
Elizabeth H.
Alabaster , AL
I've used this foundation for years. Great coverage and I keep on going back to it because they actually have a shade that's light enough for my very pale complexion.
Sarah S.
Frankfort, KY
Love love love this foudation! I love the pump it has with it. It leaves my face pretty much matte before i even put powder on. Blends beautifully. Where i live it is priced around the $10 mark. Luckily it lasts me awhile.
Shelby D.
Pleasant Hill , MO
This is one of my absolute favorite drugstore foundations. It looks beautiful on the skin, is full coverage and long wearing. And it has a pump which is alway a plus!
Tiara M.
Lafayette, IN
My all time favorite drugstore foundation!!!! Long lasting, smooth, build able coverage, cheap, and even sunscreen! Can't go wrong with this one, I feel like everyone needs to try this out!
abi D.
I absolutely hated this foundation I bought it cause of all the good things I heard about it but when I put it on it looked VERY dry on my skin and I have normal/combo oily skin and it looked "cakey" I tried mixing it with the Becca shimmering skin perfecter (the liquid one) and it still looked dry
Christina M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I didn't like this product much. It sat on top of my skin in an unnatural way. I'm usually natural beige in most foundation color and this just didn't match me well.
Amber N.
Morristown, TN
I can never find a foundation that actually settles into my skin and looks right. I have combo skin and this foundation looks perfect on my skin! it last all day too.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?