BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
BM-141801 Patricia G.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this foundation! And this shade its my perfect match!! i love the way its stays matte and don't make my face shiny!
Rebecca T.
I have really oily skin with acne scars which make picking a foundation with full coverage difficult, but this foundation covered about 80% of my imperfections in one application of this foundation.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
I definitely liked this product when I had more pimples than normal! I am very lucky to not have acne! But, when I get more pimples than normal I feel very insecure about it and this product definitely helps me feel for confident!!!
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
I love this Foundation have been using it since it came out. Very good Coverage I RECOMMEND it to all of you looking to buy a good foundation for oily combination skinūüĎĆūüĎć
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
My go-to foundation! I have oily skin and this works for me. I have tried the most expensive makeups and am just glad I came across this from a YouTube review. It works people, you just need some setting powder I'd you're oily like me.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love love love this! Received it in my I do Voxbox. The formula is so lightweight, yet still has amazing coverage. It looks flawless and doesn't look cakey at all. Last a really long time. I will buy this product once this is gone.
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
This foundation is EVERYTHING! It doesn't look cakey, it doesn't crease on my fine lines, it keeps me looking matte all day and it last for a long time. Totally recommend it.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
This foundation is fabulous for all seasons! It is very lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your face. It has great coverage and stands up to true tests such as heat and rain! I would definitely recommend this product
Allie L.
Manteca, CA
FAVORITE foundation, hands down, i give it to friends, i tell everyone about it. I love it.
I always go back to it.
I have purchased Tarte, Becca, Benefit foundations, and always return them or just dislike them... i love this one!
Makayla H.
Knoxville , TN
Extremely light weight on my skin. Also looks amazing. The only flaw I found was that it wore off extremely easy. This would be perfect for a couple hours out, but not for all day wear. Especially if your always on the go like I am!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?