BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rosanne Fe B.
Van Nuys, CA
I love how luminous my skin get whenever I use this product. At first I was reluctant to use it at first just because I got the Creamy Natural shade that usually does not go with my skin; once I tried it on I love how luminous my skin gets whenever I use this product.
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
The lightest shade is just a tiny bit too dark for me, but the foundation itself is the best I have ever used. It stays on my skin all day and my oil is controlled very well when I use this. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
Oh my goodness., no joke this is the best foundation I've EVER used! Thanks to influenster for the #idovoxbox I tried it and totally will be buying more of it!! #covergirl
Sara T.
Englewood, OH
I'm not a fan. I don't think it provides much coverage and I feel like it just sits on my face rather than blending in with my skin. While applying it with my beauty blender it sounds and feels sticky. I do like the natural glow it provides. I also don't feel that it lasts nearly as long as their stay fabulous line.
shannan c.
I have this in Ivory and I love it I've actually bought it two or three times. It can be built up to full coverage, but normally I used it at about a medium coverage. I think it lasts all day, but sometimes I get really oily while I'm wearing it. And sometimes it clings to dry patches, but other than that I love it!
Samantha S.
I love this foundation! It is great for oily-skinned people and it has a pretty good shade selection. It also has a pump, which is great since a lot of drugstore foundations do not have pumps--it makes it a lot more convenient!
shandel b.
Saint Louis, MI
Best foundation ever for the summer!
I heard the rave on youtube from beauty gurus and picked up some and its amazing. very light and leaves your skin nice and soft ...i don't even put powder over it like i have with any other foundations. This is my forever go to!!
Mary M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this foundation, it stays very well and is very full coverage. Only problem I have with my shade because I'm so fair is the oxidizes very orange in my face I do not see a problem for darker skin tones that use this product. I love how it doesn't feel heavy and is full coverage wish it wouldn't oxidize though.
Katie H.
Mountville, PA
This is a decent drugstore foundation but I don't think it has all three elements. It goes on a little different than the color in the bottle. It won't cover up blemishes but it will cover up and even out your overall tone.
amanda k.
I've never found a foundation I have really liked. I tried this one and it is "okay". The shade isn't exact (which I can't really blame CG for). I don't like the texture of this foundation. It drys very quickly and kind of feels cakey. Only real pro is that it has SPF which some of the competitor brands do not.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?