BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
I have been using this foundation for over a year. I have very oily skin, and it does a very good job staying put all day. I have no desire to even try any other foundations, because why waste my money on something that won't work as well?
Brittney V.
When this first came out, I had to try it. I was a bit disappointed, I'm very light skin so I always get the lightest colors thg match my skin. And for some reason this just always made my face look orange even when applying very little.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This foundation is my number two after my Mac studio fix. Looks amazing on my normal to dry skin. I do use my Sonia kashuk primer under it to give it a matte finish. Definetly buildable, many shades,smooth and stays on my face. I love it. It's a must have.
Britney F.
I would have to say this is one of my favorite foundations I have tried. It goes on perfect with my beauty blender and the coverage is amazing. I did not see any breakouts after using it. It does not clog my pores and washes off great.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
I definitely liked this product when I had more pimples than normal! I am very lucky to not have acne! But, when I get more pimples than normal I feel very insecure about it and this product definitely helps me feel for confident!!!
Riley R.
Horsham, PA
I wanted to love this foundation but the few times I've used it, it just didn't work for me. It seemed to just sit on top of my skin and you could totally see it, it did not blend in well. I'll try it again hoping for better results.
Katie W.
Lake Mary, FL
This product was full coverage, stayed on most of the day. My only issue with this product would be that it would dry out my skin if I used it daily and I have oily skin. Was great not needing concealer nor a primer for this product!
Savannah H.
Ironton, OH
This is a staple in my makeup bag! I have oily, acne prone skin with a lot of redness, blemishes and acne scaring. This is a great, low cost full coverage foundation. It covers everything I need to and it takes hours before my oil starts to break it down (which says a lot)
BM-141801 Patricia G.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this foundation! And this shade its my perfect match!! i love the way its stays matte and don't make my face shiny!
Sheila C.
Really really love this 3-in-1 foundation ! it does its job with a flawless coverage , I wouldn't but any other foundation ! this one really is a miracle , if your looking for a nice full coverage foundation I recommend this one !
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back