BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Allison I.
I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now and I am hooked. It goes on easily and stays smooth. I have oily/combination skin and it lasts all day (10 hours+) without shine. Great for your face, and your bank account.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
I absolutely love this foundation, I have been using it for over a year. It stays put for hours, evens out any redness I have, and makes my dry skin feel moisturized. I have 2 different shades so that I can mix them between seasons. All I can say is love, love, love.
Damarys A.
I love, love, looooove this foundation. I rarely repurchase any foundation since I like to try different ones and this is one of the few that I have repurchase several times. Love the coverage, the finish, love everything about it.
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
I had a hard time finding a color match with this foundation, major use of concealer and beauty blotters, it's an awesome product I just wouldn't recommend it for dark skin tones.
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
Buildable coverage that also looks natural. This foundation lasted my entire day at work, covered everything, and even stayed in place while I worked out. I have combination skin and my T zone was only a tiny but oily post work out.
Sam R.
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta, covergirl, urban decay and more does not you just throw away the container and also mac last longer i use studio fix foundation and powder from mac
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really love this foundation. It's great for oily skin and it looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great foundation from the drugstore and the price is reasonable. In my opinion it works a lot better than some high end foundations.
Emily P.
I typically use my ever matte foundation from becca, but after receiving this complementary from influester I tried it out and really loved it. held up and did leave my skin dewy but didn't make me look overly oily. Great product and I look forward to using it on days I don't want to use my more expensive foundation! (:
Allie L.
Manteca, CA
FAVORITE foundation, hands down, i give it to friends, i tell everyone about it. I love it.
I always go back to it.
I have purchased Tarte, Becca, Benefit foundations, and always return them or just dislike them... i love this one!
Jys D.
I keep giving this foundation the benefit of the doubt.. But it fails me EVERYTIME no matter how I wear it. I like how lightweight it is but it doesn't last at all! I feel like it slides off my face no matter what primer I use..
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?