BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laurissa A.
I love this foundation! Has very good coverage and unlike other foundations I don't feel like I need to set it because it doesn't feel sticky but for longer wear if I do set it it won't look cakey. Definitely something I would repurchase
Cecilia R.
I am very pleased with the coverage this gave and that it didn't leave that thick heavy feeling some products do. Definitely a must try for anyone who hasn't tried it already.
Kira L.
Dalmatia , PA
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and truly lasts all day, even without a primer. It can look cakey if applied with fingers or certain brushes. I have found that it looks the best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Heather R.
Riverside, CT
This product is my favorite summertime foundation. It's matte finish is a little too dry for the winter (I have dry skin in general), but it's long wear is perfect for those hot summer days. It's also thinner than my winter foundation, which is great for a day at the beach.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
I have combination skin and i found that this foundation was terrible. on my oily parts i looked decent but where i had semi dry patches it just made them more noticeable! it reminded me of the liquid to powder foundations. the only way i can use it is if i mix it with a bb cream
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
This foundation works perfectly with my oily skin. Provides coverage and it looks really natural. It also claims to conceal, and prime which it does. I love it! Also, it has a vatiety of skin completion colors to choose from. It's amazing!
Clarice G.
I really like that I was able to match my complexion to the Soft Sable Covergirl foundation. It looks really natural and it's very lightweight. One of my favorite foundations to date. You can use it sparingly too! A little goes a long way.
Madison C.
Arlington, VA
Love this product, makes my skin feel great, but would like for it stay on better all day. The first several hours look amazing, but need to refresh it. Recommend for price.
Amber F.
Caruthers, CA
It's so rare for me to find a foundation that works really good. I love how smoothly it goes on and it matches my skin tone exactly. Really good product! Highly recommend!!!
Rachel G.
I've used this foundation for YEARS and will never try another because it works so well--blends in to my pores and doesn't feel chalky or pasty like other brands. plus, their tones actually match my skin tone both in summer and winter! faithful user!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back