BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Zachary H.
Mcallen , TX
This is a great foundation for someone who wants to look real, not like you painted a face on your face. If you can find your shade this foundation wears amazingly. As a male that doesn't want to look too perfect this is a good medium.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love love love this! Received it in my I do Voxbox. The formula is so lightweight, yet still has amazing coverage. It looks flawless and doesn't look cakey at all. Last a really long time. I will buy this product once this is gone.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I did not have good results when I tried this foundation. It did not bend well into my skin and seemed to just sit on top. I could actually see it. I'll give it another try because I know so many people love it but wasn't impressed.
Court E.
My favorite drugstore foundation!!! It blends nicely and it leaves your skin with a nice air brush finish and there is no need to color correct because it basically does it for you!!! Over all great product for all skin types!
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
Buildable coverage that also looks natural. This foundation lasted my entire day at work, covered everything, and even stayed in place while I worked out. I have combination skin and my T zone was only a tiny but oily post work out.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
This foundation is fabulous for all seasons! It is very lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your face. It has great coverage and stands up to true tests such as heat and rain! I would definitely recommend this product
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really love this foundation. It's great for oily skin and it looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great foundation from the drugstore and the price is reasonable. In my opinion it works a lot better than some high end foundations.
Makayla H.
Tellico Plns, TN
Extremely light weight on my skin. Also looks amazing. The only flaw I found was that it wore off extremely easy. This would be perfect for a couple hours out, but not for all day wear. Especially if your always on the go like I am!
Allison I.
I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now and I am hooked. It goes on easily and stays smooth. I have oily/combination skin and it lasts all day (10 hours+) without shine. Great for your face, and your bank account.
Sam R.
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta, covergirl, urban decay and more does not you just throw away the container and also mac last longer i use studio fix foundation and powder from mac
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?