BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor R.
Parma Heights, OH
I would highly recommend this if you have oily skin! It lasts all day (12 hours), controls shine, and has matte finish! This has been my holy grail foundation for months now, and I will continue to rave about this great prouduct!
Sam R.
For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta, covergirl, urban decay and more does not you just throw away the container and also mac last longer i use studio fix foundation and powder from mac
Allie L.
Manteca, CA
FAVORITE foundation, hands down, i give it to friends, i tell everyone about it. I love it.
I always go back to it.
I have purchased Tarte, Becca, Benefit foundations, and always return them or just dislike them... i love this one!
Emily P.
I typically use my ever matte foundation from becca, but after receiving this complementary from influester I tried it out and really loved it. held up and did leave my skin dewy but didn't make me look overly oily. Great product and I look forward to using it on days I don't want to use my more expensive foundation! (:
Hanah S.
Hands down the best foundation I've ever used! I've re purchased it 5 times & i will always keep stocked up on it. It goes on so smoothly and covers up redness and all my imperfections. Makes my skin tone even and look so so flawless. i would recommend this for everyone!!
Court E.
My favorite drugstore foundation!!! It blends nicely and it leaves your skin with a nice air brush finish and there is no need to color correct because it basically does it for you!!! Over all great product for all skin types!
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
My go-to foundation! I have oily skin and this works for me. I have tried the most expensive makeups and am just glad I came across this from a YouTube review. It works people, you just need some setting powder I'd you're oily like me.
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
Best foundation ever better than any high end ones. The first time I wore this foundation was to a concert and it stayed on all night with just primer underneath through sweat and everything. I highly recommend this to anyone
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
This foundation is EVERYTHING! It doesn't look cakey, it doesn't crease on my fine lines, it keeps me looking matte all day and it last for a long time. Totally recommend it.
Haley G.
Amarillo, TX
Love this makeup, I first received a sample so I gave it a try. this is the only makeup that hides my redness and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily later on in the day!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?