BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laurissa A.
I love this foundation! Has very good coverage and unlike other foundations I don't feel like I need to set it because it doesn't feel sticky but for longer wear if I do set it it won't look cakey. Definitely something I would repurchase
Rachel G.
I've used this foundation for YEARS and will never try another because it works so well--blends in to my pores and doesn't feel chalky or pasty like other brands. plus, their tones actually match my skin tone both in summer and winter! faithful user!
Georgia Mae L.
Fairfax, Va
Matte and pretty long lasting if used with a primer. A good drugstore option for foundation. Having a pump is really nice, applied well with a sponge but streaky with a brush.
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
Found a shade that matches my very light skin well I wouldn't say it's three in one though a good full coverage long lasting foundation? yes but not a primer and a concealer.
Rebecca W.
Best best best drugstore foundation! While it has gotten more pricey over the months, i stock up when there are deals! Its medium coverage and blends nicely. I've tried other drugstore products and even high ends, and I still go back to the covergirl one! Its perfect for everyday, but it doesn't tend to last the whole day sadly
Andrea R.
San Antonio, TX
It is an excellent foundation for oily to combination skin. It last for a long time and does not come off during the day, but it ti mostly a winter time foundation since the coverage is medium to full. I would definitely purchase it again.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
I have combination skin and i found that this foundation was terrible. on my oily parts i looked decent but where i had semi dry patches it just made them more noticeable! it reminded me of the liquid to powder foundations. the only way i can use it is if i mix it with a bb cream
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Not my exact color, but I really like this foundation. I used to use the TruBlend foundation, which worked well, but I think this foundation stays on better. There's lots of colors to choose from, which is great because many people can use it.
Kira L.
Dalmatia, Pa
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and truly lasts all day, even without a primer. It can look cakey if applied with fingers or certain brushes. I have found that it looks the best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
This foundation works perfectly with my oily skin. Provides coverage and it looks really natural. It also claims to conceal, and prime which it does. I love it! Also, it has a vatiety of skin completion colors to choose from. It's amazing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?