BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love love love this! Received it in my I do Voxbox. The formula is so lightweight, yet still has amazing coverage. It looks flawless and doesn't look cakey at all. Last a really long time. I will buy this product once this is gone.
Taylor R.
Parma Heights, OH
I would highly recommend this if you have oily skin! It lasts all day (12 hours), controls shine, and has matte finish! This has been my holy grail foundation for months now, and I will continue to rave about this great prouduct!
Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
I had a hard time finding a color match with this foundation, major use of concealer and beauty blotters, it's an awesome product I just wouldn't recommend it for dark skin tones.
Allison I.
I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now and I am hooked. It goes on easily and stays smooth. I have oily/combination skin and it lasts all day (10 hours+) without shine. Great for your face, and your bank account.
Tammy C.
Russell, KS
I absolutely love this foundation, I have been using it for over a year. It stays put for hours, evens out any redness I have, and makes my dry skin feel moisturized. I have 2 different shades so that I can mix them between seasons. All I can say is love, love, love.
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really love this foundation. It's great for oily skin and it looks beautiful on the skin. It's a great foundation from the drugstore and the price is reasonable. In my opinion it works a lot better than some high end foundations.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
This foundation is fabulous for all seasons! It is very lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your face. It has great coverage and stands up to true tests such as heat and rain! I would definitely recommend this product
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I did not have good results when I tried this foundation. It did not bend well into my skin and seemed to just sit on top. I could actually see it. I'll give it another try because I know so many people love it but wasn't impressed.
Makayla H.
Tellico Plns, TN
Extremely light weight on my skin. Also looks amazing. The only flaw I found was that it wore off extremely easy. This would be perfect for a couple hours out, but not for all day wear. Especially if your always on the go like I am!
Halie B.
Smyrna, GA
Buildable coverage that also looks natural. This foundation lasted my entire day at work, covered everything, and even stayed in place while I worked out. I have combination skin and my T zone was only a tiny but oily post work out.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?