BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Used this a couple of times but it's not full coverage for my skin even if i got the right color. Though it covered some areas that are red. Still love the feeling of the texture.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This foundation is great for oily, to combination skin. Pros for this product is it is a medium to full coverage and easy to apply. Cons to this product is for a drug store brand it is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Ansley N.
Rome , GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I returned my Smashbox Studio Skin because I felt this was just as good if not better! I apply with a dense foundation brush and get full coverage topped with powder as I have oily skin. Will buy again for sure.
Brianna B.
I love this foundation but it only gets 4 stars because it just didn't best out my #1 foundation. But, it have great coverage, last all through the day, and works great with my dry skin.
Morgen S.
I haven't used a drugstore foundation in years- but this is a game changer for me. It doesn't look like I have any makeup on, yet it covers my imperfections. This is not a heavy foundation, and it is not the longest lasting- but it's what I find myself reaching for almost every day.
Leanna M.
I have used so many foundation and only a couple of them has worked for me. My face is normal but around my nose it's oily. I love this foundation because it matches my skin color almost perfectly but it does not cover all the scars and bumps on my face. Other than that it works well for me.
Cristian E.
Perry, OK
Absolutely love this foundation very full coverage but still has a natural look to it. Last a couple hours and its great on my combination skin. Very easy to apply, I just use a damp beauty blender when applying the foundation. This is my go to foundation and I will be buying again.
Caroline R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. This is the BEST foundation I've ever tried. It's has amazing coverage and dries down to a powder finish. It feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face. Has great staying power and is great for oily skin.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't really care for this foundation. The second to lightest shade was still too dark and orangey for me and it tends to go on cakey a little. It doesn't last long with my oily skin.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
I fee like I might be the only person who doesn't love this foundation! I have dry skin and it seemed to stick to all my dry spots. I wore it to prom and I didn't love the way it looked in photos. Maybe it would work better for different skin types!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?