BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Andrea R.
San Antonio , TX
It is an excellent foundation for oily to combination skin. It last for a long time and does not come off during the day, but it ti mostly a winter time foundation since the coverage is medium to full. I would definitely purchase it again.
Kristina B.
I love the consistency of this foundation. It has really good coverage and blends fairly easily. I especially like to use it with my beauty blender for an "airbrushed" look!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Not my exact color, but I really like this foundation. I used to use the TruBlend foundation, which worked well, but I think this foundation stays on better. There's lots of colors to choose from, which is great because many people can use it.
Amber F.
Caruthers, CA
It's so rare for me to find a foundation that works really good. I love how smoothly it goes on and it matches my skin tone exactly. Really good product! Highly recommend!!!
I really do recommend this foundation its the best it covers up everything you have and it stays on for a long time . You don't have to worry about it smiring of its fabulous.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
I adore this foundation. it is well loved by myself and many others, full coverage, and ling lasting, which is really great while you are in school or even if you work a 9-5
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Love this foundation for my dry skin during the summer. I apply it with a beauty blender and love the satin finish it gives off. I wish there was a more better color selection.
Georgia Mae L.
Fairfax, Va
Matte and pretty long lasting if used with a primer. A good drugstore option for foundation. Having a pump is really nice, applied well with a sponge but streaky with a brush.
Rachel G.
I've used this foundation for YEARS and will never try another because it works so well--blends in to my pores and doesn't feel chalky or pasty like other brands. plus, their tones actually match my skin tone both in summer and winter! faithful user!
Kira L.
Dalmatia, Pa
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and truly lasts all day, even without a primer. It can look cakey if applied with fingers or certain brushes. I have found that it looks the best when applied with a damp beauty blender.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?