BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica B.
Wallingford, PA
Picked this up on a whim and it's been my go-to ever since! Creates a smooth, flawless finish. Doesn't clump or settle into wrinkles or creases. Feels light, but it's heavy enough that it covers blemishes. Worth the extra buck or two!
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I wanted to love this foundation but the few times I've used it, it just didn't work for me. It seemed to just sit on top of my skin and you could totally see it, it did not blend in well. I'll try it again hoping for better results.
Savannah H.
Ironton, OH
This is a staple in my makeup bag! I have oily, acne prone skin with a lot of redness, blemishes and acne scaring. This is a great, low cost full coverage foundation. It covers everything I need to and it takes hours before my oil starts to break it down (which says a lot)
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
This foundation would definitely come in handy. I'm a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding, and this product would definitely be used! It's a great foundation. It's easy to use and blend, and perfect for any occasion, especially a wedding.
Sheila C.
Really really love this 3-in-1 foundation ! it does its job with a flawless coverage , I wouldn't but any other foundation ! this one really is a miracle , if your looking for a nice full coverage foundation I recommend this one !
Alexis B.
Kokomo, IN
This is the worst foundation I have ever used. It does not last. It does not have good coverage. It drips off when it's hot out. I will not be biying this again. I would gove it 0 stars if i could.
Wanda T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product is actually really
Good for oily skin . Love how it works on my skin . Always had a problem with foundation and I really seem to found the one lol !
Damarys A.
I love, love, looooove this foundation. I rarely repurchase any foundation since I like to try different ones and this is one of the few that I have repurchase several times. Love the coverage, the finish, love everything about it.
Jys D.
I keep giving this foundation the benefit of the doubt.. But it fails me EVERYTIME no matter how I wear it. I like how lightweight it is but it doesn't last at all! I feel like it slides off my face no matter what primer I use..
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This is a great foundation for someone who wants to look real, not like you painted a face on your face. If you can find your shade this foundation wears amazingly. As a male that doesn't want to look too perfect this is a good medium.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?