BY COVERGIRL #94 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
Im not really all that too big of a fan on this product. The consistency was alright but the coverage is just not all that great. When compared to other products that are the same price range, it just doesnt match up. I suggest looking elsewhere if you need some good coverage makeup.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Used this a couple of times but it's not full coverage for my skin even if i got the right color. Though it covered some areas that are red. Still love the feeling of the texture.
Eliza G.
First. Very cute packaging! Clean and sleek. I love that is has a pump! The foundation i got sent was too light for my skin but I tried it on my boyfriend and it looked great. After the foundation has dried it feels very smooth and looks natural.
Diana M.
I bought this because a lot of people told me i was a long lasting foundation and i love it!! For a drugstore foundation is AMAZING!! good coverage and perfect color!
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my #idovoxbox. I am really choosy about my foundation, but I gave it a try and was pretty impressed. It went on smooth & was a perfect match to my skin tone. It's definitely worth a try for anyone looking into trying it.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
I fee like I might be the only person who doesn't love this foundation! I have dry skin and it seemed to stick to all my dry spots. I wore it to prom and I didn't love the way it looked in photos. Maybe it would work better for different skin types!
Jessica O.
Honestly I thought I would love this foundation but it didn't go on smooth at all and it made me look cakey. I only used a lil bit because I can't stand to much make up. The color matched perfect but other than that I won't be buying this product.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
I love this foundation, I use it everyday. It's not too shiny but it does shine a bit. It's medium coverage and it blends with your skin tone. It comes off smoothly. I do think if you're a WOC, you should get covergirl foundation from the queen line.
Brianna B.
I love this foundation but it only gets 4 stars because it just didn't best out my #1 foundation. But, it have great coverage, last all through the day, and works great with my dry skin.
Rosalba U.
Odessa, TX
One of the best makeup i ever used its very cheap and awesome I really recommend this Makeup i used the 457 and its very smooth and the best of all its that had a good coverage and its for dry to oily skin
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back