BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kiran K.
I normally hatehatehate wearing foundation, but this honestly made it bearable for a few days. I mix the shade 'Golden Tan' and 'Classic Tan'. A common complaint I know I've heard is the lack of skin tone diversity in makeup, and I cannot agree more. I wish there was a shade that worked for me, but all in all, this was a pretty sweet purchase.
Iliana G.
Fombell , PA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I bought this foundation for my oily skin I think it is a good foundation but not my favorite it's hard to apply with a BB and it has bad flashback in pictures since it has spf. Those are the cons plus it does oxidize just a little. The plus are it keeps me matte for a long time and doesn't look Cakey it's also affordable at around 9 per bottle and I do like that it contains spf but I wouldn't recommend wearing it to an event where you will be taking a lot of pictures
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Review for: Soft Honey more...
This is honestly my go to foundation because I know it just works absolutely fantastic it matches my skin perfectly without having to mix it with others it’s just a very wide range of color in this collection I love it so much it settles on my face nice I don’t even need to use a primer is last superlong and has good coverage on its own and it’s just super easy to set onto your face as well I love this so much and for the price it’s absolutely fantastic mine lasted me like three years I just ran out of there and will be definitely purchasing it again
Jordan S.
Review for: Classic Ivory, Ivory more...
So. This product is very full coverage, however it is V E R Y orange and if you need orange undertones on your skin, this is the one for you then. However for my naturally red face, i need yellow tones to even it out and this did not do it for me. I feel covergirl needs to do more shades in this foundation, lighter and deeper tones. This foundation is kind of transfer resistant though. You can wear glasses and it wont slip off. I really wanted to like this product, though.
tiffany c.
I've used this foundation for 2 years.
I have acne and dark blemishes
It covers them uo a bit at first, but throughout the day it severely wears off.

I recently purchased a primer and will update you in if it changes anything.

It is not full coverage, it's about medium. It is transferable. Oh and it is not buidlable. One coat is all you can use or it will cake.

Recently switched foundations to a full coverage one. But again will update on if primer changes anything.

Guess it would be ok if you want medium coverage, but again it is transferable
Janet G.
San Bernardino, CA
This has to be my holy grail foundation! For a girl who used to never use anything but Mac's studio fix foundation that's huge! This formula feels so light on my skin yet it's full coverage which is amazing. It never looks cakey, and when I have the bad skin days, whether it be some texture or breakout, this foundation never empisizes those problem areas. It's going to be really hard to pull me away from this baby!
Courtney M.
Somerville, AL
This foundation is amazing for drug store! Great, build able to full coverage foundation. The only issue I have with it is that the color selection isn't great and is more pink toned. I've worn it on ten hour days and it still looked nice towards the end. I only had to touch up with powder once throughout the day. The finish is matte, but still looks super natural. One of my favorite tricks is putting a pump of my moisturizer for a lighter feel and coverage.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
I recently tried this foundation out after reading some reviews online, I have to say its does a decent job coverage wise. I wasn't a big fan of the way it made my skin feel, I have dry skin and it didnt seem to give me very much hydration at all. I would definitely try it agian if Covergilr could fix the dryness issue though.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this foundation, and it is one of my favorites. It covers all of my acne scars and most always covers up my acne blemishes themselves. The reason I'm only giving it four stars is because I haven't found the perfect shade for my skin. I need more of a yellow tone, but also need the lightest foundation. Also, there is a more chemical smell to it, but I'm not so sensitive to smells.
Bree C.
This product works pretty well. It is the only foundation that is retail value ,that I would recommend for good long lasting coverage. It is good for oily skin combinations,and wears a fresh look pretty much all day. It is still abit pricey but if your still not wanting to pay for a higher end product ,this is as high end for retail value and good coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?