BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had high hopes for this product after it was recommended by someone for oily skin. I really didn't like this foundation at all. It didn't last and I hated the way it looked on my skin. I honestly have never really used anything from Covergirl that has worked out for me unfortunately. Doesn't compare to the Fit me foundation from Maybelline.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My favorite foundation! I've tried so many others including high end and this one helps with my oily skin. I use this and set with airspun and it's full coverage for me. Lasts all day and I don't have to worry about becoming oily throughout the day.
Jordan S.
I'm kind of eh about this foundation. Some people claim it's full coverage, but honestly, I think it's sheer-medium-full. It definitely is buildable, which is nice. It's very nice for the price of $12.75 at Walgreens. It was nice to apply, and covered almost all my freckles around my nose, under my eyes and on my cheeks. It says on the back of the bottle, 'lasting power of primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation in one. Shine free.'. I disagree. If you don't have that base of a primer and a translucent powder to set it, it's not going to stay there. It will rub off/fade/etc. As I stated, the coverage is buildable, but who wants to pile on foundation? Nobody does, especially for everyday wear. Not too good for the skin either because you have to put on more products to bring back that life to make your face look more natural. You're going to need to put on concealer for some flaws. With my skin type, this is not shine free. I wore it from 10:30 in the afternoon until 10-11 at night. I touched up twice in that length of time. I used a mattifying powder because I was seeing a faint shine in my t-zone (I prefer a matte face). My skin was more oily than normal during my monthly cycle this month, so I'll have to try it again when the oiliness transitions back to normal. Other than that, I wouldn't really suggest it to anyone else. It is good for someone who is on a budget. I bought it because I wanted something to wear until I get a high end foundation from Ulta/Sephora for a wedding this summer. I will suffice until then lol.
Tala H.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: Soft Honey more...
I loved this product when I first applied but a few hours later I was disappointed. It went on very smooth and covered most of my flaws. The thing I did not like about this product was the fact I was so excited I had got such a  close color match and then it oxidized a few hours later. Other than this I would highly recommend!
Heather D.
Hamilton, OH
This foundation works great for my oily skin. I was able to find a great color match which is usually a pretty difficult task for me and my neutral toned skin. It is comfortable to wear and fairly long lasting. I would repurchase this product again for sure.
Cortney P.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is such a great drugstore foundation! I have mild acne and I find that this is a nice medium buildable coverage. The finish is semi-matte: not too drying, not too dewy. My only complaint is the staying power. It tends to come off after around 8 hours. All in all, I would definitely recommend this as an affordable foundation option!
Meghan V.
I just recently bought this and I love it. It's easy to use and goes on my skin evenly and smoothly. I bought it because I had ran out of my normal kind I use and I thought I would try it. I will be buying it again. It also has sunscreen in it so that's a plus.
lorissa n.
This foundation will have your skin looking like a million bucks, for only about 9 bucks. Goes on smooth with a brush for long lasting coverage. You don't need to cover the foundation with a powder unless you want to after words. I would say this is great for those who want an expensive look, but cant afford it. You wont be disappointed.
Chelsea M.
Northfield, MN
I am a sucker for any product that lets me take short cut. This foundation is affordable, under $10, but I would not say that it doesn't need a primer underneath. I still use one, and find it to be long lasting. I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital and my make up stays in place! Through blood, sweat, and tears! It is build-able coverage but not full coverage initially. I find myself adding just a bit more here and there where I have acne. Overall, great product!
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
Review for: Creamy Beige more...
I love this product! I haven fairly sensitive skin and have a difficult time finding a foundation that has great coverage throughout the work day and through a good sweat session at the gym. I never feel like I will have to touch up my make up even when I am still going 12hrs later after first applying. Forever my go-to foundation!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?