BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
This has more of a matte finish and looks absolutely flawless! not sure if this would be good for those with dry skin but for my oily skin it works great! it does not work as a concealer as claimed though but for a foundation, i really love it!
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I have boughten it like 5 times. It has medium coverage and goes on flawlessly to stay on all day without making me look oily and does not break out my combination skin. Highly recommend this to anyone.
Margaret V.
Penn Hills, PA
I liked the coverage this gave and the nice range of shades offered but I had trouble blending this and it looked cakey in certain spots on me. It did last a while though. I tried applying this with a beauty blender and also with just my fingers and had trouble with both ways. This would be a good foundation if you are good at blending and can do it very fast. I'll be sticking with BB creams though.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My new favorite everyday foundation. It lasts all day on my oily skin. It blends beautifully and looks flawless but natural. I would say it's more medium coverage. Not too heavy.
Diana M.
I bought this because a lot of people told me i was a long lasting foundation and i love it!! For a drugstore foundation is AMAZING!! good coverage and perfect color!
Terri B.
trinity, NC
It is a nice creamy formula that covers well there was no need for a lot of concealer cover up any imperfections. The color matched my skin tone and blended very well. I would recommend foundation to any one.
Brittany R.
Hannibal, MO
This foundation works like a dream it goes on beautifully and covers blemishes without feeling too heavy or cakey! Also you can't beat the drug store price for such great quality!
Abby H.
Pickerington, OH
This is pretty good foundation! I use it just about everyday for more of matte finish but not too much matte. It stays on well but the coverage could be a little better. Still great stuff!! Would recommend.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
Flawless and full coverage foundation that can really be used as a full coverage concealer. Super thick formula that will cover acne and pigmentation. Its a long wearing foundation and it photographs very well. This has more coverage than the studio fix fluid my Mac. I recommend it.
Anadelia M.
MISSION, TX
While I like the shade range of this foundation, I find that it doesn't last as long as other drugstore foundations. It's a demi matte finish and in my opinion, it's an ok product
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?