BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hayla M.
I really like this foundation my friend asked my why I looked so luminous I told I'm wearing a new foundation she was like YOURE WEARING FOUNDATION!.... Ikr ūüėŹūüėŹūüėŹ def gonna be my go to summer foundation great for a no makeup makeup look!
Kristina B.
I love the consistency of this foundation. It has really good coverage and blends fairly easily. I especially like to use it with my beauty blender for an "airbrushed" look!
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This foundation is my number two after my Mac studio fix. Looks amazing on my normal to dry skin. I do use my Sonia kashuk primer under it to give it a matte finish. Definetly buildable, many shades,smooth and stays on my face. I love it. It's a must have.
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
I have been using this foundation for over a year. I have very oily skin, and it does a very good job staying put all day. I have no desire to even try any other foundations, because why waste my money on something that won't work as well?
Brittney V.
When this first came out, I had to try it. I was a bit disappointed, I'm very light skin so I always get the lightest colors thg match my skin. And for some reason this just always made my face look orange even when applying very little.
Anna D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This foundation is a really nice quality for being drugstore. It's easy to just throw on and go because it is relatively matte and doesn't require primer. The coverage is really nice as well; its a medium coverage but can be built up.
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
This foundation is amazing! I would say the coverage is medium to full and goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I was able to match my skin tone with only using one color instead of having to mix two to find my shade. Highly recommend!!
BM-141801 Patricia G.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this foundation! And this shade its my perfect match!! i love the way its stays matte and don't make my face shiny!
Jennyfer S.
Enumclaw, WA
Honestly the only drug store foundation I keep repurchasing. I love that it is 3 in 1 but I always where primer with it just in case. It does seem to crease and fade away after about 5 hours but a quick touch of powder will keep it on.
Ellie B.
Fairbanks, AK
Absolutely love this product and will be use if it again not a very may finish and lot of coverage witch is good for my complexion and very easy to apply on my face and have bought it multiply times
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?