BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite foundation. I have combo skin and some luminous foundations can make me look oily. But not this one. It's reasonably priced and has light to medium coverage.
Brenna W.
Wharton, WV
This is the best foundation I have ever used so far! I have extremely oily skin and this makeup, with a primer, stays on almost all day with no touch ups! I love it!
Amanda G.
This is a pretty good foundation for it being drugstore. You just have to be light handed with it b/c if you get too much product it does cake. It did oxidize a little bit but not too bad. It looks great if you apply w/ a damp beautyblender
Becky T.
This is one of my favorite foundations. The formula is very smooth, like corn silk almost. The color selection is very nice. I do not like that the color I have (805) has a yellowish undertone. Other than that, this product is awesome!
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
I love this drugstore foundation. It feels lightweight on my combo skin. I would say this goes to about a medium coverage and can be built up. It doesn't oxidize throughout the day.
Sena D.
I actually really like this foundation and I'm not a CG fan, but I tried it because of all the hype on YouTube. I like that it has great coverage, staying power, controls quite a bit of oil, and doesn't break me out or feel too thick or heavy.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is really good! I like the way it blends and there are lots of shades. It's not too heavy but it's still a really good coverage. I don't have a lot of trouble spots but this covers the few I do have.
Virginia B.
Fremont, MI
I heard a lot of very good things about this product but unfortunately it did not work for me! I have dry skin and i feel that it made my dry patches more noticeable and i am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark. So disappointing!
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
This is my favorite type of foundation. It's pretty much the only foundation I use. I've used it for quite some while now and it's so good. It is pretty long lasting.. I definitely recommend it. To y'all girls.
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
One of the #bestdrugstorefoundation in my humble opinion. this is a #fullcoveragefoundation but it still feels very light weight. it goes on liquid to powder, so you do not need to set the foundation (but I still use press powder afterwards anyway). the foundation applies on very smoothly and evenly with either a beauty blender or brush.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?