BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Laurissa A.
I have normal to dry skin and I LOVE THIS! If you have oily skin you'll probably hate it but if you have skin like mine and you want to glow like J.Lo this is amazing. It does have a strange smell but it gives me a beautiful glow and good coverage
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
Flawless and full coverage foundation that can really be used as a full coverage concealer. Super thick formula that will cover acne and pigmentation. Its a long wearing foundation and it photographs very well. This has more coverage than the studio fix fluid my Mac. I recommend it.
Abby H.
Pickerington, OH
This is pretty good foundation! I use it just about everyday for more of matte finish but not too much matte. It stays on well but the coverage could be a little better. Still great stuff!! Would recommend.
Katie D.
Roseville, MI
I have extremely dry skin and with an application of any moisturizer beforehand, this is definitely one of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. It's not cakey or flaky and it lasts an average work day for me. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's not the best coverage.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't really care for this foundation. The second to lightest shade was still too dark and orangey for me and it tends to go on cakey a little. It doesn't last long with my oily skin.
Rosalba U.
Odessa, TX
One of the best makeup i ever used its very cheap and awesome I really recommend this Makeup i used the 457 and its very smooth and the best of all its that had a good coverage and its for dry to oily skin
Katelyn G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my #idovoxbox. I am really choosy about my foundation, but I gave it a try and was pretty impressed. It went on smooth & was a perfect match to my skin tone. It's definitely worth a try for anyone looking into trying it.
Kasey R.
North Chili, NY
I absolutely love this foundation. It is the best foundation I have ever used. This product is a steal! It has the quality of higher end products and is only like 8 dollars. It gives me great coverage and stays on my face all day. Would recommend to anyone. This is my holy grail product.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
Im not really all that too big of a fan on this product. The consistency was alright but the coverage is just not all that great. When compared to other products that are the same price range, it just doesnt match up. I suggest looking elsewhere if you need some good coverage makeup.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Used this a couple of times but it's not full coverage for my skin even if i got the right color. Though it covered some areas that are red. Still love the feeling of the texture.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?