BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Trisha T.
This is my go to drugstore foundation. Whenever i use this, people would stop me and ask what foundation i use because my skin looks flawless (note that i suffer from acne/ acne scarring). I love that i can apply a thin layer but still get a good coverage for my everyday look. But i could also build it up for a more dressy look. This color is perfect for my skin tone and it is really long lasting. Must try!
Kalie H.
Russellville, AR
I have very oily skin and this foundation did not budge on me! It is one of the very few foundations that will not break up on me throughout the day. It is medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage
Denise W.
As far as drugstore foundations go this is in my top three of all time. You can't be a product that has medium to full coverage, has a built in primer and sunscreen. Lasts all day.
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
This is an amazing foundation. It looks beautiful on the skin and it works great with oily skin. I have very fair skin and I was so happy that they made a shade light enough for me. Also doesn't break me out. Perfect foundation. Nice work covergirl.
Lidia A.
Hialeah, FL
This is a very good drug store foundation. It does not break my skin out at all. I am not big into cover girl foundations, but this one is really good. I have oily skin and this works very well for about 5-7 hours, depending on the day and weather.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
This is my favorite everyday foundation! It's not cakey at all, but it has amazing coverage. I controls oils really well without being overly drying. And I love that it has a pump!
Brittani C.
Best coverage I've seen in a drugstore foundation ! The lasting power is amazing and there are so many color choices to choose from your bound to find the right shade!
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
My new favorite everyday foundation. It lasts all day on my oily skin. It blends beautifully and looks flawless but natural. I would say it's more medium coverage. Not too heavy.
Ansley N.
Rome , GA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I returned my Smashbox Studio Skin because I felt this was just as good if not better! I apply with a dense foundation brush and get full coverage topped with powder as I have oily skin. Will buy again for sure.
Morgen S.
I haven't used a drugstore foundation in years- but this is a game changer for me. It doesn't look like I have any makeup on, yet it covers my imperfections. This is not a heavy foundation, and it is not the longest lasting- but it's what I find myself reaching for almost every day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back