BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
I heard a lot of very good things about this product but unfortunately it did not work for me! I have dry skin and i feel that it made my dry patches more noticeable and i am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark. So disappointing!
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
I have absolutely been in love with this foundation for like 3 years straight! It gives me the perfect coverage and color on my skin. You can not go wrong with this foundation!!!
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
One of the #bestdrugstorefoundation in my humble opinion. this is a #fullcoveragefoundation but it still feels very light weight. it goes on liquid to powder, so you do not need to set the foundation (but I still use press powder afterwards anyway). the foundation applies on very smoothly and evenly with either a beauty blender or brush.
Jessica W.
Cincinnati, OH
HOLY GRAIL DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION! I have repurchased this product more than any other product at the drugstore and more than any other foundation (in any price range). Amazing coverage and performs like a high end foundation would. Love this
Nakary D.
Doral, FL
I love this foundation because is perfect for everyday. I have oily skin and I feel works pretty well. It feels light on the face and leaves you soft. Sincerely I recommend eyes closes this foundationn!!!
Megan M.
Mishawaka, IN
I'm pretty picky with my foundations and I actually wouldn't have gone for this on my own, but I got it in my I do voxbox and I'm glad I did because it worked well on my skin I really like it! and I'm glad it has a pump, that's always a plus!
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
This is my favorite foundation. I have combo skin and some luminous foundations can make me look oily. But not this one. It's reasonably priced and has light to medium coverage.
Amber F.
Caruthers, CA
It's so rare for me to find a foundation that works really good. I love how smoothly it goes on and it matches my skin tone exactly. Really good product! Highly recommend!!!
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
This foundation works perfectly with my oily skin. Provides coverage and it looks really natural. It also claims to conceal, and prime which it does. I love it! Also, it has a vatiety of skin completion colors to choose from. It's amazing!
Kristina B.
I love the consistency of this foundation. It has really good coverage and blends fairly easily. I especially like to use it with my beauty blender for an "airbrushed" look!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?