BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
This is my favorite type of foundation. It's pretty much the only foundation I use. I've used it for quite some while now and it's so good. It is pretty long lasting.. I definitely recommend it. To y'all girls.
Tiana T.
Lakewood, CA
My everyday foundation. I have combination skin and it lasts a very long time. I must apply setting powder on top, though otherwise I get a little oily throughout the day. I wish they had even more shades because mine is just a tiny bit dark.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is really good! I like the way it blends and there are lots of shades. It's not too heavy but it's still a really good coverage. I don't have a lot of trouble spots but this covers the few I do have.
Becky T.
This is one of my favorite foundations. The formula is very smooth, like corn silk almost. The color selection is very nice. I do not like that the color I have (805) has a yellowish undertone. Other than that, this product is awesome!
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
If your looking for a foundation that you can wear daily and that isn't expensive I highly recommended this one because it's like a BB cream and foundation all in one, and for the price you can't beat it!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Not a fan tried it just because it was recommended to be. But if you wear good makeup you'll notice right away the quality is not good and that it is worth spending extra money at sephora to get a flawless coverage no caking or all that.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
I love this drugstore foundation. It feels lightweight on my combo skin. I would say this goes to about a medium coverage and can be built up. It doesn't oxidize throughout the day.
Maribel H.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I honestly feel like I've never been able to find something that compares to this! It went on so creamy and smooth and it stayed on all day :)
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Super light weight, provides great coverage, and matches well to the majority of skin tones. No fragrance so it works well on my skin (a lot of other foundations break me out).
Virginia B.
Fremont , MI
I heard a lot of very good things about this product but unfortunately it did not work for me! I have dry skin and i feel that it made my dry patches more noticeable and i am very pale and the lightest shade was way to dark. So disappointing!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?