BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Becky T.
This is one of my favorite foundations. The formula is very smooth, like corn silk almost. The color selection is very nice. I do not like that the color I have (805) has a yellowish undertone. Other than that, this product is awesome!
Amanda G.
This is a pretty good foundation for it being drugstore. You just have to be light handed with it b/c if you get too much product it does cake. It did oxidize a little bit but not too bad. It looks great if you apply w/ a damp beautyblender
Rachel R.
Bellingham, WA
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It goes on smoothly and blends into the skin so nicely! With other foundations I need to touch up with powder throughout the day, but this one stays matte and keeps my skin looking amazing until I take it off.
ivonne v.
Bronx, NY
This foundadtion is excellent. It works well for multiple skin types, lasts throughout a typical day and provides full coverage. This foundadtion holds up well all over my face. I do set my myself with some powder because my skin is oily.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Not a fan tried it just because it was recommended to be. But if you wear good makeup you'll notice right away the quality is not good and that it is worth spending extra money at sephora to get a flawless coverage no caking or all that.
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
If your looking for a foundation that you can wear daily and that isn't expensive I highly recommended this one because it's like a BB cream and foundation all in one, and for the price you can't beat it!
Julie Y.
Greenville, NC
One of the #bestdrugstorefoundation in my humble opinion. this is a #fullcoveragefoundation but it still feels very light weight. it goes on liquid to powder, so you do not need to set the foundation (but I still use press powder afterwards anyway). the foundation applies on very smoothly and evenly with either a beauty blender or brush.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is really good! I like the way it blends and there are lots of shades. It's not too heavy but it's still a really good coverage. I don't have a lot of trouble spots but this covers the few I do have.
Sena D.
I actually really like this foundation and I'm not a CG fan, but I tried it because of all the hype on YouTube. I like that it has great coverage, staying power, controls quite a bit of oil, and doesn't break me out or feel too thick or heavy.
Nakary D.
Doral, FL
I love this foundation because is perfect for everyday. I have oily skin and I feel works pretty well. It feels light on the face and leaves you soft. Sincerely I recommend eyes closes this foundationn!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?