BY COVERGIRL #64 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Markela H.
I love this foundation, I use it everyday. It's not too shiny but it does shine a bit. It's medium coverage and it blends with your skin tone. It comes off smoothly. I do think if you're a WOC, you should get covergirl foundation from the queen line.
Terri B.
trinity, NC
It is a nice creamy formula that covers well there was no need for a lot of concealer cover up any imperfections. The color matched my skin tone and blended very well. I would recommend foundation to any one.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
I fee like I might be the only person who doesn't love this foundation! I have dry skin and it seemed to stick to all my dry spots. I wore it to prom and I didn't love the way it looked in photos. Maybe it would work better for different skin types!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't really care for this foundation. The second to lightest shade was still too dark and orangey for me and it tends to go on cakey a little. It doesn't last long with my oily skin.
Diana M.
I bought this because a lot of people told me i was a long lasting foundation and i love it!! For a drugstore foundation is AMAZING!! good coverage and perfect color!
ismaray g.
I been used this fundation long time ago after watch a video in a YouTube channel and this is the Best,if you are thinking in try this fudation go ahead you don't be disappointed.
Brittany R.
This foundation works like a dream it goes on beautifully and covers blemishes without feeling too heavy or cakey! Also you can't beat the drug store price for such great quality!
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This foundation is great for oily, to combination skin. Pros for this product is it is a medium to full coverage and easy to apply. Cons to this product is for a drug store brand it is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Caroline R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. This is the BEST foundation I've ever tried. It's has amazing coverage and dries down to a powder finish. It feels like I'm wearing nothing on my face. Has great staying power and is great for oily skin.
Abby H.
Pickerington, OH
This is pretty good foundation! I use it just about everyday for more of matte finish but not too much matte. It stays on well but the coverage could be a little better. Still great stuff!! Would recommend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?