BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tammy T.
I did not like this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to stay on very ling and I'm always on the go so I look for make up that last all day. I definitely wasn't happen with this purchase at all. :(
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
Good foundation.

I have naturally oily skin and it is hard to find a foundation that by the end of a day doesn't leave my face looking like an oil trap. This foundation really is very light, covers excellently, and does not increase my oil issues at all!

Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this foundation, the only problem I have with it is it smells weird when I apply it on. It lasts all day and to me is full coverage. It's just a bit dewey but other than that it works great! I would buy again.
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
My skin is very oily and finding a foundation that controls my oils is hard and I happen to come across this one at the drug store and thought I should give it a try since its so inexpensive and so far I'm loving this foundation it stays on and last all day !
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
This is a good foundation if you don't have oily skin. I liked the application everything was good until i started to get very oily & i was bloating my face the whole time
Catalina M.
This foundation is awesome! I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find a drugstore foundation that lasts all day! This one does the job and is flawless! It covers a lot of my imperfections and most of my redness.
Karina G.
Madison, WI
I really like this foundation. It looks natural and has a really nice matte finish. They have lots of color options and it affordable and available at the drugstore, also I love the fact it have a pump, I bought this foundation already 3 times I love it.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this I like it your can't use to much for u will look like a cake but it's not heavy it's pretty good coverage over all I would recommend it u can get it at Walmart Walgreens cvs
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I love this! I have acne and burn scars on my face and this had great coverage without looking cakey. It also helps to save time getting ready. It didn't break my skin out worse either. This is my go to foundation
Andrea B.
Good all around foundation for a matte finish. Great for oily skin as it wears for a good amount of time without breakthrough. Color range is a little lacking, but that's not something to gripe too much about as not many brands carry a good range anyway.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?