BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Natasha M.
I don't really care it. It seems to oxidize on my face and my skin just does not react to it very well. I have combination, acne prone skin and it seems to irritate my skin. No Bueno
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
This is an amazing foundation. It looks beautiful on the skin and it works great with oily skin. I have very fair skin and I was so happy that they made a shade light enough for me. Also doesn't break me out. Perfect foundation. Nice work covergirl.
Kristin W.
Lynden, WA
I'm on my third bottle of this fabulous foundation! It's amazing! It covers extremely well--no concealer needed, yet feels light, not greasy or heavy! The only issue is finding your color fit since it's not "test-able" at the drugstore; but once you've gotten that figured out, you're golden!
Mikayla B.
Denton, TX
I have heard a lot of good things about this product, I purchased it but if was the wrong shade :( which isn't the products fault.. but I heard that it is good for all skin types :)
Jenn M.
Mukilteo, WA
Great coverage foundation and the formula is nice and thin. Unfortunately, noticed some bumps after using it several days in a row, so make sure to use a really good cleanser or cleansing oil to remove it. Overall great product at a decent price.
Yoselin A.
Wirtz, VA
Currently using this foundation and omg I love this foundation it actually does what it says. And its really good for oily face. I highly recommend if your into drugstore foundations.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Now...some say that this is an exact dupe to the CHANEL aqua lumiere, or Diorshow DiorSkin foundation, and I would say that I totally agree. This doesn't give you "cake face", and adds a bit of luminosity to the skin. I adore this. So will you.
Vanessa B.
In love with this foundation, super good medium coverage for an all day makeup, have nice shades options, its really easy to apply in your skin with a sponge or with a brush. It doesnt stay in your skin all day, but definitly i will buy this again.
Katie N.
Roscommon, MI
This is a great drug store foundation and if you are going to go low end for foundation, this would be a good one to go with! Blends well and looks natural. Good variety of colors!
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This foundation is so far my favorite. It is long lasting and blends well. I actually found a colour pretty close to my skin, which is hard to come by. I have semi-oily skin and this foundation really helps hide any acne or oily spots on my face.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?