BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jessica O.
Honestly I thought I would love this foundation but it didn't go on smooth at all and it made me look cakey. I only used a lil bit because I can't stand to much make up. The color matched perfect but other than that I won't be buying this product.
Annie h.
This foundation is truly amazing. It leaves such a flawless look. It stays matte throughout the day. It is extremely long lasting. It gets me through school and work. It is medium coverage but build able. I am going to repurchase this again!!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't really care for this foundation. The second to lightest shade was still too dark and orangey for me and it tends to go on cakey a little. It doesn't last long with my oily skin.
Markela H.
I love this foundation, I use it everyday. It's not too shiny but it does shine a bit. It's medium coverage and it blends with your skin tone. It comes off smoothly. I do think if you're a WOC, you should get covergirl foundation from the queen line.
Brianna B.
I love this foundation but it only gets 4 stars because it just didn't best out my #1 foundation. But, it have great coverage, last all through the day, and works great with my dry skin.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Used this a couple of times but it's not full coverage for my skin even if i got the right color. Though it covered some areas that are red. Still love the feeling of the texture.
Emily C.
Holland, MI
This foundation was the first foundation i ever bought. As a beginner i totally fell in love with this product. It covers everything i need covered. i would totally buy it again.
Tiana T.
Lakewood, CA
My everyday foundation. I have combination skin and it lasts a very long time. I must apply setting powder on top, though otherwise I get a little oily throughout the day. I wish they had even more shades because mine is just a tiny bit dark.
Maggie N.
Campbellsville, KY
I didn't like it at first. It looked really oily on my skin, but once you use a beauty blender and some Mac powder concealer it works amazing. I love how cheap it is cause as a student I'm not rich at all and this is perfect money range for a 15 year old.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Not a fan tried it just because it was recommended to be. But if you wear good makeup you'll notice right away the quality is not good and that it is worth spending extra money at sephora to get a flawless coverage no caking or all that.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?