BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Rocio H.
Kyle, TX
Now this one surprised me. I was very skeptical of all of the rave reviews and hype for this product... but it was total lives up to it! It #blends #beautifully, a wonderful finish, and #oil's control like a boss! Definitley #HG status! Good job #Covergirl!
Michelle B.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is pretty good for the price, it is worth it. Although, I am by a huge cover girl fan, I would recommend this because it's affordable and it does work well with all skin types.
Samsbeautysparkle  .
Connersville, IN
Just trying this out today because I had brain surgery in June and wasn't up for makeup. I regret so far not.trying this out sooner. I absolutely love the glow and the longevity of this foundation. So far it has left me dewy but not wet looking. Loving this.
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
I don't use foundation daily, but I like this one because I can use it for additional coverage with out feeling weighed down by it.

It is not greasy or cakey and its super easy to blend.
Tammy T.
I did not like this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to stay on very ling and I'm always on the go so I look for make up that last all day. I definitely wasn't happen with this purchase at all. :(
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
My skin is very oily and finding a foundation that controls my oils is hard and I happen to come across this one at the drug store and thought I should give it a try since its so inexpensive and so far I'm loving this foundation it stays on and last all day !
Lizete S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product applies very smoothly and leaves my skin soft and clean looking. No patches, no streaks, and just great coverage. It does not leave a cake look on my face and I just love this product. I would definitely recommend this Covergirl foundation.
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
I really like this as a cheap alternative to higher end foundations. you just have to be careful because it can get very cakey very quickly if you apply too much. and its hard to match yourself to a shade in stores but they do have a good wide shade range.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
This is my go to! it took my so long to find the perfect foundation and this is it! classic ivory matches me perfectly, coverage is great, and it contains my oiliness throughout the day.
April S.
Kennewick, WA
I don't really wear foundation but I am so happy that I received this in my vox box. It went on light and did not feel like slime all over my face. I think cover girl is a great brand of make-up. Love every product I have gotten, especially the mascara
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?