BY COVERGIRL #60 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Melissa A.
I recently picked this up from Ulta. It gives a nice, medium coverage finish. Didn't cover up my acne scars perfectly, but haven't found any that really do. It does oxidize on your skin, so I would suggest buying one shade lighter than you may think. If you have dry skin, it can be a bit drying so make sure to wear a moisturizer with it. Overall, I would say it is one of my favorite drugstore foundations.
Mikayla B.
Denton, TX
I have heard a lot of good things about this product, I purchased it but if was the wrong shade :( which isn't the products fault.. but I heard that it is good for all skin types :)
Natasha M.
I don't really care it. It seems to oxidize on my face and my skin just does not react to it very well. I have combination, acne prone skin and it seems to irritate my skin. No Bueno
Yoselin A.
Wirtz, VA
Currently using this foundation and omg I love this foundation it actually does what it says. And its really good for oily face. I highly recommend if your into drugstore foundations.
Denise W.
As far as drugstore foundations go this is in my top three of all time. You can't be a product that has medium to full coverage, has a built in primer and sunscreen. Lasts all day.
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This foundation is so far my favorite. It is long lasting and blends well. I actually found a colour pretty close to my skin, which is hard to come by. I have semi-oily skin and this foundation really helps hide any acne or oily spots on my face.
Lidia A.
Hialeah, FL
This is a very good drug store foundation. It does not break my skin out at all. I am not big into cover girl foundations, but this one is really good. I have oily skin and this works very well for about 5-7 hours, depending on the day and weather.
Sarah B.
This makeup is overall one I would recommend to people!! I normally just use a pressed powder because I worry about my skin looking too oily with a liquid. This foundation though honestly never got greasy during the day or took on that orange tint!
Kayli S.
Just got this about 6 weeks ago and I've used it every day since! It has a lot of shade choices and it is great for oily skin. Stays all day but it can slightly cling to dry patches.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
I am using this product and this is the best foundation u could ever use. Its good for oily skin. Gives u the best coverage u could ever have. I definitely recommend this product.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?