BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
heinnys G.
Me gusta mucho lo suave que es me gusta la forma en que tienen una gama de tonos de color de la piel Es para la piel grasa , pero trabajará para la piel seca si se utiliza una buena crema hidratante
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I think it's an OK foundation. It doesn't cover as much as I would like. There are times where I have to mix it with another one. I have had better coverage with my foundation from Avon.
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this foundation due to all the attention it was getting, it was a fair price not to expensive i bought it at a cvs but I'm guessing you can find it any drug store, when i got home i was so pumped to try it on and then it ended up being like the Maybelline bb cream i wouldn't call it a foundation it was way to sheer for me and i do have fairly oily skin i paired it with a revlon foundation and it worked perfect.
Mildred R.
Mercedes, TX
This is amazing, the best I've ever bought. I has great, impressive coverage. it drys without being sticky, and leaves your face smooth. the sent is great as well. over all great product.
Sara M.
This foundation says it's a primer, foundation, and concealer. But I don't get that. I get the primer and foundation, but I still need concealer with that. And, it's really hard to find my shade. I am fairly light in skin tone (almost fair), but with warm undertones and all of these shades run pink.
Maria S.
Weatherford, TX
I love this foundation its coverage is from medium to full coverage .. Its one of my favorite foundations . I use it daily . one of the best products i have purchased and the price is great . i recommend this to everyone i don't regret buying this. I love it
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
This is my go to! it took my so long to find the perfect foundation and this is it! classic ivory matches me perfectly, coverage is great, and it contains my oiliness throughout the day.
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
I love how this hydrates my skin perfectly. I was skeptical at first. everything seems to dry my face out and makes my skin look cakey. It goes on smooth and last for hours without even feeling like I have makeup on. I Definitely will be purchasing this again!
Karen M.
Absolutely in love with this foundation! Love the pump dispenser and how easily it applies to the fave. Coverage is good with a light layer and its easy to keep layering on if you want!
Michelle B.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is pretty good for the price, it is worth it. Although, I am by a huge cover girl fan, I would recommend this because it's affordable and it does work well with all skin types.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back