BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Janet G.
San Bernardino, CA
This has to be my holy grail foundation! For a girl who used to never use anything but Mac's studio fix foundation that's huge! This formula feels so light on my skin yet it's full coverage which is amazing. It never looks cakey, and when I have the bad skin days, whether it be some texture or breakout, this foundation never empisizes those problem areas. It's going to be really hard to pull me away from this baby!
Courtney M.
Somerville, AL
This foundation is amazing for drug store! Great, build able to full coverage foundation. The only issue I have with it is that the color selection isn't great and is more pink toned. I've worn it on ten hour days and it still looked nice towards the end. I only had to touch up with powder once throughout the day. The finish is matte, but still looks super natural. One of my favorite tricks is putting a pump of my moisturizer for a lighter feel and coverage.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this foundation, and it is one of my favorites. It covers all of my acne scars and most always covers up my acne blemishes themselves. The reason I'm only giving it four stars is because I haven't found the perfect shade for my skin. I need more of a yellow tone, but also need the lightest foundation. Also, there is a more chemical smell to it, but I'm not so sensitive to smells.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville, KY
I recently tried this foundation out after reading some reviews online, I have to say its does a decent job coverage wise. I wasn't a big fan of the way it made my skin feel, I have dry skin and it didnt seem to give me very much hydration at all. I would definitely try it agian if Covergilr could fix the dryness issue though.
Sarah M.
Review for: Ivory more...
this used to be my holy grail foundation but i'm not so in love with it anymore. i find that one layer is not enough, i have to add a second or even sometimes a third layer. this foundation does not even stay on my nose. i will put it on and it is as if i didn't even put anything on it. lately it seems as if it is just sitting on top of my skin and makes it very obvious i have foundation on. the color match is great and i love that it comes in a pump!
Katie H.
Westland, MI
I got this in my #IDoVoxBox and I was skeptical at first because I'm liquid foundation-averse and like to keep my makeup routine pretty minimal. As luck would have it, I got a terrible breakout along my jawline and on my forehead after receiving this product as a sample and needed a something with more coverage than the tinted foundation I'll normally go to if my face is looking less than flawless. I was impressed that it was a pretty decent match to my skin tone (having not picked it out myself) but I'm not sure how broad their range is for girls who aren't Pantone's casper shade like me. I was able to apply this with my fingers (again, I'm clueless when it comes to foundation and was not about to go buy a brush to apply it) and it covered evenly with no streaks and was easily blendable. The coverage was buildable and did a great job covering the constellations that had appeared across my face, with little to no need for concealer - I just dabbed a little extra over the worst spots and they disappeared. The finish looked natural too, not too shiny or powdery, though I still did set it with loose powder out of habit. I was impressed with how light this foundation felt once it had dried - not heavy or cakey at all, I forgot that I had makeup on! It also did a pretty darn good job of staying put on my face, especially considering how hot and humid it has been in my area lately. I was worried it would be melting off of my face by midday but it lasted through my 8 hour school days no problem. My only complaints are that if I had a really long day (10-12 hours if I had stuff going on after classes) it would start to settle into creases under my eyes and on my chin (pretty easily remedied but would be awesome if it didn't happen at all) and it would also start to feel a little greasy. I looked forward to washing it off of my face at the end of the day, so I guess the benefit of that is that I won't ever forget to take it off before I go to bed. So am I now a convert to the church of liquid foundation? No, I'm still not going to wear this daily if I don't have to. However, I was impressed enough that I think I'll keep a bottle on hand for the times when my face is #blessed by my hormones and I need the extra strength war paint to leave the house without looking like a smallpox victim.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This has been my favorite drug store foundation for YEARS. It has such a natural finish and it looks so fabulous on the skin. It's a thinner formula so it doesn't look too cakey on the skin, and it has SPF which is also amazing! It has wonderful coverage and doesn't sink into fine lines or pores to make you look like a sponge. I have oily skin and it always stays out all day after sweating in humid North Carolina, which is a huge accomplishment!
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love the covergirl out last 3 in 1 foundation it gives me a medium to full coverage, they have a color that matches my skin type and when I put it on it comes out flawless! It blends out nice it works well with my blush and other powders and my cream concealer. I’m absolutle in love with this foundation!
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This foundation lasts for a long time! And the best thing about it, is that it does what it promises. Unlike 2in1 shampoos, this 3in1 foundation provides concealer, foundation, and a powder finish! You are saving so much money by just buying this foundation instead of a separate concealer and powder! I personally only use this product and it looks amazing on the skin! I'm so glad I found my color! Many people say that it oxidizes, but on me it did not! I will definitely keep buying it once I run out!!
Sabrina M.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Normally to match my skin tone I have to use 2 different shades of foundation but this one was spot on my color. I really like the matte/shine free finish from it. I also like the face that it was pretty much a full coverage foundation. It says it's a 3 in 1 which includes primer, foundation, and concealer. I used my own primer anyways but I honestly didn't need any concealer at all. Probably one of my most favorite drugstore foundations.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?