BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
heinnys G.
Me gusta mucho lo suave que es me gusta la forma en que tienen una gama de tonos de color de la piel Es para la piel grasa , pero trabajará para la piel seca si se utiliza una buena crema hidratante
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
Great coverage and several pigments to chose from. I'm not big into pumps since you can't get all of the product out but it's a great product. If only they could use a different bottle it would make a huge difference.
Sara M.
This foundation says it's a primer, foundation, and concealer. But I don't get that. I get the primer and foundation, but I still need concealer with that. And, it's really hard to find my shade. I am fairly light in skin tone (almost fair), but with warm undertones and all of these shades run pink.
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
My skin is very oily and finding a foundation that controls my oils is hard and I happen to come across this one at the drug store and thought I should give it a try since its so inexpensive and so far I'm loving this foundation it stays on and last all day !
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this foundation due to all the attention it was getting, it was a fair price not to expensive i bought it at a cvs but I'm guessing you can find it any drug store, when i got home i was so pumped to try it on and then it ended up being like the Maybelline bb cream i wouldn't call it a foundation it was way to sheer for me and i do have fairly oily skin i paired it with a revlon foundation and it worked perfect.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I liked this foundation ok... but it made me break out!! My go to foundation is the revlon colorstay. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin I would choose the colorstay over this one.
Tammy T.
I did not like this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to stay on very ling and I'm always on the go so I look for make up that last all day. I definitely wasn't happen with this purchase at all. :(
Mildred R.
Mercedes, TX
This is amazing, the best I've ever bought. I has great, impressive coverage. it drys without being sticky, and leaves your face smooth. the sent is great as well. over all great product.
Emily R.
Bloomington, IN
I really like this as a cheap alternative to higher end foundations. you just have to be careful because it can get very cakey very quickly if you apply too much. and its hard to match yourself to a shade in stores but they do have a good wide shade range.
Maria S.
Weatherford, TX
I love this foundation its coverage is from medium to full coverage .. Its one of my favorite foundations . I use it daily . one of the best products i have purchased and the price is great . i recommend this to everyone i don't regret buying this. I love it
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?