BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jolianna D.
I use this I like it your can't use to much for u will look like a cake but it's not heavy it's pretty good coverage over all I would recommend it u can get it at Walmart Walgreens cvs
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
I was definitely happy receiving this in my voxbox! Not only was it nice to try something new but it costs half of what I usually pay and has the same coverage and daily duration.. I was beyond satisfied
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have scaring on my face and unlike most other drugstore options this one actually provided coverage. Without making my skin look terribly dry, I just had to add a moisturizer to my face when I put it in. lasting time was very good as well. I have used two bottles and fir me that is really saying something.
Kalie H.
Russellville, AR
I have very oily skin and this foundation did not budge on me! It is one of the very few foundations that will not break up on me throughout the day. It is medium coverage but can be built up to full coverage
Judi P.
Beechgrove, TN
This foundation does stay in place all day long and I like that it does not cause outbreaks on my skin. It keeps my skin feeling good because of the moisturizers in it. I have a busy schedule so it is great to be able to count on my makeup to keep up with me all day long!
Liz P.
I actually really didn't like this. I have normal skin. I feel like it looked slightly cakey and I don't use much foundation and don't set it with a powder since I have normal skin.
Kristin W.
Lynden, WA
I'm on my third bottle of this fabulous foundation! It's amazing! It covers extremely well--no concealer needed, yet feels light, not greasy or heavy! The only issue is finding your color fit since it's not "test-able" at the drugstore; but once you've gotten that figured out, you're golden!
Trisha T.
This is my go to drugstore foundation. Whenever i use this, people would stop me and ask what foundation i use because my skin looks flawless (note that i suffer from acne/ acne scarring). I love that i can apply a thin layer but still get a good coverage for my everyday look. But i could also build it up for a more dressy look. This color is perfect for my skin tone and it is really long lasting. Must try!
Denisse R.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this foundation because it doesn't gove tou a cakey look. My skin can get pretty oily but this foundation somehow makes it look really good. I like how this leaves your skin.
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
This is an amazing foundation. It looks beautiful on the skin and it works great with oily skin. I have very fair skin and I was so happy that they made a shade light enough for me. Also doesn't break me out. Perfect foundation. Nice work covergirl.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?