BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Really liked using this foundation, it applies so easily and effortlessly, stays on all day and doesn't streak. but you will need a great makeup remover because like I said it doesn't come off very easily.
Tiffany G.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation brand it makes my face feel really moisturized and it's really good for oily skin, even though it doesn't give a matte finish. I love this foundation!
Veronica G.
Phelan, CA
I really liked the foundation. You have to make sure to blend really well and finish with a finishing powder! But matched my skin tone pretty well I like to do a light coat to make it look natural but was overall surprised that it didn't have a spotty blotchy look
Rebecca D.
Perfect foundation for oily skin types. Really keeps you matte throughout the day and give you a flawless face without being cakey. My skin looks airbrushed with this product. Awesome price.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
I have a normal skin between oil and dry. I bought this in december works ok. No to bad for me a cheap foundation. Its not a long lasting like 14 hours o more but its ok is you want to try
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I received this product free to try in my I Do Voxbox! I really wasn't a fan of this product. The shade I got blended well with my skin tone but it made me break out and made my skin feel suffocated. I very rarely wear liquid foundation for this reason. Not a fan!
Louise N.
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is great. The staying power is amazing. The only complaint I really have about it is that they don't have my perfect shade. I have to mix two different colors to get the right one.
Nikki C.
Boaz , AL
It was ok. I have dry skin and it would cling to my dry patches and cake around my nose. But I would put on a oil primer and then the foundation. It would work fine. Didn't seem to last all day on me.
Cindy M.
National City, CA
I wasn't impressed by this foundation. The shades weren't all that great and it would fade A LOT around my nose. If you have a strong yellow undertone don't even bother with this foundation.
Jessica V.
This foundation is really good! It has hood coverage and its build able. They have many colors to choose from. I have oily skin and this foundation worked great on me! It's amazing! ❤️👍
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back