BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alissa V.
Coverage is good, not terrific. My shade is a bit too pink for me but it does oxidize and blend throughout the day. This is a foundation you definitely want to go light on however since it can get very cakey very quickly.
Veronica G.
Phelan, CA
I really liked the foundation. You have to make sure to blend really well and finish with a finishing powder! But matched my skin tone pretty well I like to do a light coat to make it look natural but was overall surprised that it didn't have a spotty blotchy look
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
This is my go to! it took my so long to find the perfect foundation and this is it! classic ivory matches me perfectly, coverage is great, and it contains my oiliness throughout the day.
Jessica L.
Coral gables , FL
This was my holy grail! I loved this foundation for so long I went thru 2 bottles of it the only thing I didn't like was that it eventually started oxidizing on me. But it controls your oil so good!
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
Good foundation.

I have naturally oily skin and it is hard to find a foundation that by the end of a day doesn't leave my face looking like an oil trap. This foundation really is very light, covers excellently, and does not increase my oil issues at all!

Jessica N.
I purchased this about a month ago and I've been testing it out since! It doesn't provide full coverage but does makes your skin tone even! It's light and applies on very smoothly. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it wasn't full coverage.
Kristin B.
I bought this one after trying the Covergirl Clean Oil Control foundation, and this one is much better. It felt really nice on my skin. I'm just hoping that it doesn't oxidize and get darker, because I think the shade I bought it just slightly too dark for me.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I think it's an OK foundation. It doesn't cover as much as I would like. There are times where I have to mix it with another one. I have had better coverage with my foundation from Avon.
Cindy M.
National City, CA
I wasn't impressed by this foundation. The shades weren't all that great and it would fade A LOT around my nose. If you have a strong yellow undertone don't even bother with this foundation.
Michelle B.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is pretty good for the price, it is worth it. Although, I am by a huge cover girl fan, I would recommend this because it's affordable and it does work well with all skin types.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?