BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Karina G.
Fitchburg , WI
I really like this foundation. It looks natural and has a really nice matte finish. They have lots of color options and it affordable and available at the drugstore, also I love the fact it have a pump, I bought this foundation already 3 times I love it.
Tayler W.
Absolutely love this foundation and have been going back to it for years! It controls my oil and doesn't cake up, especially with a beauty blender. There is a decent color selection. Definitely a must-have for me!
pamela c.
I do struggle to find a foundation at an affortable price and good coverage. I have to say this is the best i have found. Medium coverage which is great for me.. Fits my skin tone, which is another reason why i struggle to find a foundation so much. So yes.. it is a great foundation and great price.
Alexandra C.
W Hollywood, CA
I like this as a drugstore foundation option mostly because I haven't found the perfect foundation for me. The 3 in 1 benefits are great and the fact that it has built in sun protection. The pump is super helpful and keeps application easy and clean.
Danielle R.
This foundation comes in a wide array of shades. Its best for combo Oily skin. Not suitable for dry skin. It does cling on to dry patches. It says its like a primer and concealer as well but lets not go THAT far. Always put a primer underneath your foundation. Coverage is medium to full (Buildable).
Melissa L.
Walnut, CA
Amazing foundation! This foundation has amazing coverage and will stay put all day, even after I go to the gym and am sweating all over. This foundation also helps control oily skin, but you might want to set it with a powder if you want a matte look.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
I was definitely happy receiving this in my voxbox! Not only was it nice to try something new but it costs half of what I usually pay and has the same coverage and daily duration.. I was beyond satisfied
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
This is one of my favorite foundations. I have scaring on my face and unlike most other drugstore options this one actually provided coverage. Without making my skin look terribly dry, I just had to add a moisturizer to my face when I put it in. lasting time was very good as well. I have used two bottles and fir me that is really saying something.
Kayli S.
Just got this about 6 weeks ago and I've used it every day since! It has a lot of shade choices and it is great for oily skin. Stays all day but it can slightly cling to dry patches.
Kristin W.
Lynden, WA
I'm on my third bottle of this fabulous foundation! It's amazing! It covers extremely well--no concealer needed, yet feels light, not greasy or heavy! The only issue is finding your color fit since it's not "test-able" at the drugstore; but once you've gotten that figured out, you're golden!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?