BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amy B.
Cincinnati, OH
I snagged this foundation on a whim, and I am glad I did! I love how it goes on, and it makes my skin look flawless. It has become my go to foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing. It works well on my dry, sensitive skin and has a good amount of staying power, both with and without a primer.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
This formula is great I have dry skin so this definitely moisturizes my skin. I'm glad I came across this at the drugstore. I been using it for a week and so far so good. Definitely recommend if you have some what of a dry skin.
Leticia B.
Was curious to try this foundation and was very happy with the long wear on my type of skin. I have oily skin and it look very flawless on my skin very satisfied with this foundation.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC
I love this foundation! There is actually a shade light enough for my pale skin and it has great coverage (I have a lot of redness in my cheeks). It also has a beautiful finish! I love this for summer on days I want full coverage as it stays in place all day long!
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I got this foundation and it's good but isn't the best. Personally, I think that it's just not enough coverage. I tend to need a lot of product to cover my entire face. It's not my favorite but it's not the worst.
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
This is a good foundation if you don't have oily skin. I liked the application everything was good until i started to get very oily & i was bloating my face the whole time
Jaryselle R.
Lakeland, FL
I love this product it works so well for me and my combination skin its works so well that I don't need to wear concealer it lasts all day love it so much wouldn't leave house with out it and in case of an emergency its in my makeup emergency bag to go lol
Danielle R.
This foundation comes in a wide array of shades. Its best for combo Oily skin. Not suitable for dry skin. It does cling on to dry patches. It says its like a primer and concealer as well but lets not go THAT far. Always put a primer underneath your foundation. Coverage is medium to full (Buildable).
Catalina M.
This foundation is awesome! I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find a drugstore foundation that lasts all day! This one does the job and is flawless! It covers a lot of my imperfections and most of my redness.
Emanuelly S.
Maryville, TN
I have to colors of these 855 and 857. They are the very best foundation from Covergirl. I made my sisters buy one for her. She lives in Brazil and they do not sell there. I use it a lot and finish is beautiful. Very natural with medium to full coverage.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?