BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kaitlin Y.
Barberton, OH
Okay so I'm seriously so disappointed with this foundation. It makes my skin look and feel so greasy. It doesn't blend very well on my skin at all, it just looks so patchy. Not to mention it broke my skin out like crazy.
Kristin B.
I bought this one after trying the Covergirl Clean Oil Control foundation, and this one is much better. It felt really nice on my skin. I'm just hoping that it doesn't oxidize and get darker, because I think the shade I bought it just slightly too dark for me.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I need to repurchase this foundation! It looked amazing on me. Great color range. Dewy finish, and blended really nicely. The only thing I don't like is when you are almost finished with it, the pump doesn't reach the bottom, so you have a lot of product at the end.
Cindy M.
National City, CA
I wasn't impressed by this foundation. The shades weren't all that great and it would fade A LOT around my nose. If you have a strong yellow undertone don't even bother with this foundation.
Michelle B.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is pretty good for the price, it is worth it. Although, I am by a huge cover girl fan, I would recommend this because it's affordable and it does work well with all skin types.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I've been using thus foundation for a pretty long time now and I love it! it is super affordable and it provides full coverage. It does not leave the skin looking oily or super caked on.
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
My skin is very oily and finding a foundation that controls my oils is hard and I happen to come across this one at the drug store and thought I should give it a try since its so inexpensive and so far I'm loving this foundation it stays on and last all day !
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this foundation, the only problem I have with it is it smells weird when I apply it on. It lasts all day and to me is full coverage. It's just a bit dewey but other than that it works great! I would buy again.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I think it's an OK foundation. It doesn't cover as much as I would like. There are times where I have to mix it with another one. I have had better coverage with my foundation from Avon.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
This is my go to! it took my so long to find the perfect foundation and this is it! classic ivory matches me perfectly, coverage is great, and it contains my oiliness throughout the day.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?