BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Karen M.
Absolutely in love with this foundation! Love the pump dispenser and how easily it applies to the fave. Coverage is good with a light layer and its easy to keep layering on if you want!
Michelle B.
North Olmsted, OH
This stuff is pretty good for the price, it is worth it. Although, I am by a huge cover girl fan, I would recommend this because it's affordable and it does work well with all skin types.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
This foundation is one of my favorite drugstore foundations of all time. It covers so well and has the ability to be built up into a full coverage foundation. Its thin and light weight but still covers all of the imperfections you wish to cover on your face.
Rocio H.
Kyle, TX
Now this one surprised me. I was very skeptical of all of the rave reviews and hype for this product... but it was total lives up to it! It #blends #beautifully, a wonderful finish, and #oil's control like a boss! Definitley #HG status! Good job #Covergirl!
Franchesca P.
Great coverage, but will accentuate dry patches if one does not properly moisturize. I would recommend this for those with normal to oily skin.

I have a full review on my blog: http://cityymermaid.Blogspot.com/2013/11/review-covergirl-3-in-1-foundation.html
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation has excellent coverage and makes my face look flawless. I would love to keep using it but unfortunately I cant seem to find the perfect shade. This does oxidize considerably after about half an hour after I put it on. I've tried lighter shades but still can't get a good match. Too bad for me because this would have been my perfect foundation.
Nicole B.
Great drugstore foundation! Wonderful price, easy to blend, and good coverage. I have medium, oily skin. There's nothing bad i can really say about this foundation, except it is a little cakey when too much is applied. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
I give this four stars just because its my second favorite foundation! I love the coverage it gives and it lasts the whole night! And best thing it helps me so much with my oily skin!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Creamy beige is perfect for girls with a beautiful tan or naturally olive skin tones. It was too dark for me, I'm more of an ivory girl. Despite that, this product offers beautiful coverage and lasts for the day unless it's that one super hot summer day.
Amy B.
Cincinnati, OH
I snagged this foundation on a whim, and I am glad I did! I love how it goes on, and it makes my skin look flawless. It has become my go to foundation and I will definitely be repurchasing. It works well on my dry, sensitive skin and has a good amount of staying power, both with and without a primer.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?