BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
Review for: Ivory more...
This isnt a bad foundation at all. I just find that i don't reach for it very often. i feel like it tends to be a little streaky and not as full coverage as i typically go for. The shade is great with a good undertone. I was actually quite impressed with the price and the selection.
Miranda W.
Fairfield, OH
This foundation is okay with the price point. But I did notice that after a few hours, the foundation started to oxidize on me really badly. I put the foundation on earlier in the morning, and by 3 pm it was 2 shades darker than it started. I really wanted to love it as it does have excellent coverage though.
Katrina V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this foundation but it have a weird smell when you put it on. Its different for everyone. I really like the packaging for this also. Easy to use. The price is affordable and sometime there are coupons, which make it more affordable. I probably wouldn't recommend this product. But it doesn't hurt to try.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
One of my favs! For drugstore makeup this is definitely a good buy! It goes on your skin so good. It last pretty much all day! It never looks cakey or anything. It's just great in every way!
connor j.
Springfield, GA
Everyone loves this foundation. it was okay for me. I dry patches on my face and this shows them even more. I have to moisturize a lot before using this! coverage and colors are great though!!!
Anita G.
Gainesville , FL
Very heavy foundation. More for mature skin. It broke me out and felt heavy and Cakey on top of my skin. It's very fast drying so it's hard to blend. Also, very expensive for what it Is worth. I got it at Ulta for 13 dollars . Pricey for a drug store foundation.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This is a review from someone who is 48 with combination skin. I find this foundation provides good buildable coverage without showing every wrinkle on my face. I don't need a concealer or primer either, just like the foundation claims. Good stuff at a good price.
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, CA
I have really oily skin and I decided to give a try to this foundation since I heard it was really matte, unfortunately for me it didn't work, I am a yellow undertone and I couldn't find the right shade, although I got number 832 but it was too light.
But I do like the fact that it has a pump and the coverage.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Love this product, my skin looks very soft and hydrated, also hide me these small imperfections such as spots. What I also like is that it is so creamy with only a poquitico that you put on your face is enough. I love her
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this. Felt very cakey on my skin and just did sit well ontop of my skin. Also do not like the scent, not very long lasting. Not good for oily/combo skin maybe would work better for dry.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?