BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Stephanie D.
I heard good things about this from youtube reviews, so i bought it thinking it would give light coverage with a dewy look. Wrong!! This has glitter in it. So if you're out in the sun you're going to sparkle, not what anyone i know wants their foundation to do.
Minerva C.
Best drugstore foundation. It has great coverage and gives you a finish that's not oily or cacky, It's just perfect. Definetly, long lasting. There is a variety of shades for all skin tones. I love it!!!!
This foundation is amazing, i think it has found its spot in every single makeup collection. I can honestly say all the reviews i read pushed me to try it. i use it all the time it does not cake on the face, leaves beautiful finish.. if u have not tried it u have not found ur first pick #1 foundation!!
Athena R.
Lightest shade was still too dark for my face and it left an awful shine, no matter the powder I finished with. I normally do have problems finding shades to match me, but this didn't offer coverage that I'd like either.
Louise N.
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is great. The staying power is amazing. The only complaint I really have about it is that they don't have my perfect shade. I have to mix two different colors to get the right one.
Lorissa N.
Espanola, NM
This is number 2 on my top 5 drugstore foundations! I have combo oily skin and I love it! Coverage is perfect. In my opinion it is comparable to Mac Pro long wear. It was recommended to me and I haven't put it down since.
Cortney C.
Mohawk, NY
This is my winter/go to foundation. It's matte so it's perfect for a breakout day and also has built in primer so your skin doesn't look oily within hours. Deff need to blend a bit more around your jaw line other than that tho I think it covers wonderfully!
Rebecca D.
Perfect foundation for oily skin types. Really keeps you matte throughout the day and give you a flawless face without being cakey. My skin looks airbrushed with this product. Awesome price.
Alexandra E.
Auburn, AL
I'm very fair, freckled, and oily, so it's hard for me to find good foundation that match but don't cover up my freckles so I look like a ghost. That being said, this is one of the best drug store foundations out there. Will be repurchasing. It even has a pump!
Veronica G.
Phelan, CA
I really liked the foundation. You have to make sure to blend really well and finish with a finishing powder! But matched my skin tone pretty well I like to do a light coat to make it look natural but was overall surprised that it didn't have a spotty blotchy look
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?