BY COVERGIRL #62 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
nixa t.
Riverside, CA
This foundation has good coverage but as a foundation i wouldn't use it agian i felt it too dry.The thing about makeup you can play with it, i rather use it as a conclear and it gives me good coverage for my under eyes.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I received this product free to try in my I Do Voxbox! I really wasn't a fan of this product. The shade I got blended well with my skin tone but it made me break out and made my skin feel suffocated. I very rarely wear liquid foundation for this reason. Not a fan!
Athena R.
Lightest shade was still too dark for my face and it left an awful shine, no matter the powder I finished with. I normally do have problems finding shades to match me, but this didn't offer coverage that I'd like either.
Alexandra E.
Auburn, AL
I'm very fair, freckled, and oily, so it's hard for me to find good foundation that match but don't cover up my freckles so I look like a ghost. That being said, this is one of the best drug store foundations out there. Will be repurchasing. It even has a pump!
Makenzie G.
Lake Butler, FL
Both high end and drugstore this is the best foundation I have ever used. I would compare this to the born this way foundation which is much more. I would recommend getting a shade lighter because it may oxidize but it immediately sets it won't leave your skin feeling tacky like the stay luminious one.
Stephanie D.
I heard good things about this from youtube reviews, so i bought it thinking it would give light coverage with a dewy look. Wrong!! This has glitter in it. So if you're out in the sun you're going to sparkle, not what anyone i know wants their foundation to do.
Sarah P.
Portage, IN
It's a really good foundation just wish the lightest shade didn't have a pinky undertone. Also wish that it smelled a tiny bit better but overall a good foundation especially for the price.
Elisabeth B.
Holly, MI
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. but it dose stick to dry patches, so if you moisturize those areas before you are good. Its also a three in one so you don't have to buy other products. It is a great full coverage foundation.
Aimara M.
Merritt Is, FL
I have been using this foundation over a year now and I can say it amazing. I don't know about the three things it does because I don't normally use the other two but it's a great foundation and lasts all day long. It doesn't break up on me. Perfect for oily skin.
Nikki C.
Boaz , AL
It was ok. I have dry skin and it would cling to my dry patches and cake around my nose. But I would put on a oil primer and then the foundation. It would work fine. Didn't seem to last all day on me.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?