BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
One of my favs! For drugstore makeup this is definitely a good buy! It goes on your skin so good. It last pretty much all day! It never looks cakey or anything. It's just great in every way!
Kristie K.
Love this foundation! Keeps me matte all day has great staying power, fades gracefully and has a good shade rang. I don't think this is full coverage. It could be if you layer it but for me it gets too heavy. 1 pump covets y face in a thin layer and I love, love it!!!
Anita G.
Gainesville , FL
Very heavy foundation. More for mature skin. It broke me out and felt heavy and Cakey on top of my skin. It's very fast drying so it's hard to blend. Also, very expensive for what it Is worth. I got it at Ulta for 13 dollars . Pricey for a drug store foundation.
Samantha H.
Escanaba, MI
This product is great but it doesn't do all that it claims. It claims " Lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer and blend-ability of a foundation in one. Shine Free" This product needs a primer and it is not shine free. You still need to set it with a loose powder. The coverage is decent and build-able.
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, CA
I have really oily skin and I decided to give a try to this foundation since I heard it was really matte, unfortunately for me it didn't work, I am a yellow undertone and I couldn't find the right shade, although I got number 832 but it was too light.
But I do like the fact that it has a pump and the coverage.
Nou L.
I have combination/oily skin. I still get dry patches especially around my nose and from acne. I think this foundation has great coverage. I just don't like how it really emphasizes the dry patches. I've been using this mostly as an under eye concealer because of that.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This is a review from someone who is 48 with combination skin. I find this foundation provides good buildable coverage without showing every wrinkle on my face. I don't need a concealer or primer either, just like the foundation claims. Good stuff at a good price.
Valeria S.
Lauderhill
Lo use por mucho tiempo, me gusta mucho como luce la cara después de aplicarlo. Si tu piel es grasa no te lo recomiendo debido a que puede hacer que tu cara luzca mas brillante de lo normal.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this. Felt very cakey on my skin and just did sit well ontop of my skin. Also do not like the scent, not very long lasting. Not good for oily/combo skin maybe would work better for dry.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this foundation when I want good coverage. It's thick, but smooth and sets nicely. The pump is really helpful, but I have suspicions that I lose a lot of product trapped inside it. It didn't last as long as my other foundations. The color is a perfect match.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?