BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Renee P.
Kingman, IN
I love how this hydrates my skin perfectly. I was skeptical at first. everything seems to dry my face out and makes my skin look cakey. It goes on smooth and last for hours without even feeling like I have makeup on. I Definitely will be purchasing this again!
heinnys G.
Me gusta mucho lo suave que es me gusta la forma en que tienen una gama de tonos de color de la piel Es para la piel grasa , pero trabajará para la piel seca si se utiliza una buena crema hidratante
Kaitlin Y.
Atwater, OH
Okay so I'm seriously so disappointed with this foundation. It makes my skin look and feel so greasy. It doesn't blend very well on my skin at all, it just looks so patchy. Not to mention it broke my skin out like crazy.
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
I personally don't care for this. I was matched with it on covergirls website and when I actually bought bought it I couldn't get the right shade and it didn't last as long as advertised.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I need to repurchase this foundation! It looked amazing on me. Great color range. Dewy finish, and blended really nicely. The only thing I don't like is when you are almost finished with it, the pump doesn't reach the bottom, so you have a lot of product at the end.
Diana L.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this foundation due to all the attention it was getting, it was a fair price not to expensive i bought it at a cvs but I'm guessing you can find it any drug store, when i got home i was so pumped to try it on and then it ended up being like the Maybelline bb cream i wouldn't call it a foundation it was way to sheer for me and i do have fairly oily skin i paired it with a revlon foundation and it worked perfect.
Jessica N.
I purchased this about a month ago and I've been testing it out since! It doesn't provide full coverage but does makes your skin tone even! It's light and applies on very smoothly. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it wasn't full coverage.
Nicole C.
Waco, TX
For a drugstore brand I happen to really like this make up it doesn't give me really greasy I do have to powder a couple times a day from wearing it all day but it's not like it's a ball increase on your face right after applying it so I would recommend it especially to those of a little bit of dry skin
Maria S.
Weatherford, TX
I love this foundation its coverage is from medium to full coverage .. Its one of my favorite foundations . I use it daily . one of the best products i have purchased and the price is great . i recommend this to everyone i don't regret buying this. I love it
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this foundation, the only problem I have with it is it smells weird when I apply it on. It lasts all day and to me is full coverage. It's just a bit dewey but other than that it works great! I would buy again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?