BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Angeliki S.
Charlotte, NC
I don't use foundation daily, but I like this one because I can use it for additional coverage with out feeling weighed down by it.

It is not greasy or cakey and its super easy to blend.
Mildred R.
Mercedes, TX
This is amazing, the best I've ever bought. I has great, impressive coverage. it drys without being sticky, and leaves your face smooth. the sent is great as well. over all great product.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
This is my go to! it took my so long to find the perfect foundation and this is it! classic ivory matches me perfectly, coverage is great, and it contains my oiliness throughout the day.
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
My skin is very oily and finding a foundation that controls my oils is hard and I happen to come across this one at the drug store and thought I should give it a try since its so inexpensive and so far I'm loving this foundation it stays on and last all day !
Lizete S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product applies very smoothly and leaves my skin soft and clean looking. No patches, no streaks, and just great coverage. It does not leave a cake look on my face and I just love this product. I would definitely recommend this Covergirl foundation.
Jessica L.
Coral gables, FL
This was my holy grail! I loved this foundation for so long I went thru 2 bottles of it the only thing I didn't like was that it eventually started oxidizing on me. But it controls your oil so good!
Tammy T.
I did not like this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to stay on very ling and I'm always on the go so I look for make up that last all day. I definitely wasn't happen with this purchase at all. :(
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I liked this foundation ok... but it made me break out!! My go to foundation is the revlon colorstay. If you have sensitive or acne prone skin I would choose the colorstay over this one.
Cynthia V.
Roswell, NM
Good foundation.

I have naturally oily skin and it is hard to find a foundation that by the end of a day doesn't leave my face looking like an oil trap. This foundation really is very light, covers excellently, and does not increase my oil issues at all!

Samiry S.
Oakland, CA
I absolute love this foundation, I'm a bit of a combo skin , oily around my nose and t-zone area . When appropriately applied and set it gives a wonderful finish natural matte look , and can last all day. For a drugstore item it is amazing , always choosing it over some of my high end foundations.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?