BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Michelle W.
I love this foundation because it has a very nice coverage and leaves my face feeling smooth, not like other foundations that usually leave my face feeling flaky. The SPF is also a PLUS !!
Noemi B.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this foundation but only towards winter and that's only because of my super oily skin but besides that I love it, for the summer I just use powder on top of it just for the oiliness.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
Good foundation with great coverage. only down side of you have dry skin it can insinuate it... but I don't even need to powder it and it stay without a touch up for a good 8 hours of wear.
Jashala f.
I really like this foundation. It blends nicely and it was really easy to find my volor. I've never had any problems with its staying power. It's one of my everyday foundations.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
I have a normal skin between oil and dry. I bought this in december works ok. No to bad for me a cheap foundation. Its not a long lasting like 14 hours o more but its ok is you want to try
Tiffany G.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation brand it makes my face feel really moisturized and it's really good for oily skin, even though it doesn't give a matte finish. I love this foundation!
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
I own a dark and light shade for the winter and summer and I really enjoy this product. It is a full coverage foundation that blends nicely and leaves a powdered finish when dry. It is pretty long lasting and even looks better as you wear it throughout the day.
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
I tried this out i say its okay! to me its quite thick and dry on my face and i have oily skin so i guess i can work with it! you only need a bit of powder.. i sometimes don't need to with this! over all its a great product. but can be cakey if don't apply right.
Cynthia  A.
Southgate, MI
This foundation is great! Very light weight yet buildable and the coverage is fantastic! I have been using this foundation for every day use for years and it has been great on my sensitive skin. It is dewy without leaving my skin oily which is a great advantage!
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
I received this in my voxbox and I've tried it a few times. I don't really like it. My skin type is really oily and this just made my skin look even more oily. It doesn't have much coverage it's pretty sheer. I guess if you have dry skin this would work for you.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?