BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I absolutely love this. I have combination/oily skin and this stays matte for me all da . I have gone to work long shifts around ovens with this and it holds up just as well as my ester lauder double wearn highly recommend this for a drugstore alternative. I reach for this more than my mac foundations. Love, love, love!
Caitlyn A.
Ephraim, UT
This is one of my top 3 foundations! it has great coverage and is long lasting! I would recommend this th someone with combo to oily skin. on my dryer days it tends to cling to those dry spots.
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, CA
I have really oily skin and I decided to give a try to this foundation since I heard it was really matte, unfortunately for me it didn't work, I am a yellow undertone and I couldn't find the right shade, although I got number 832 but it was too light.
But I do like the fact that it has a pump and the coverage.
Anita G.
Gainesville , FL
Very heavy foundation. More for mature skin. It broke me out and felt heavy and Cakey on top of my skin. It's very fast drying so it's hard to blend. Also, very expensive for what it Is worth. I got it at Ulta for 13 dollars . Pricey for a drug store foundation.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
Not too found of this and it may be that I haven't found a proper way to blend it out. It sits pretty cakey on my skin and doesn't blend in. I have tried different primers and moisturizing my face before hand. I have oily skin, but its never oily when I apply this.
Annie Z.
The finish and lasting power of this foundation is great! Very comparable to high end ones but some how the ingredients in this foundation breaks my face into rashes. I might be allergic to an ingredient in this foundation! It's a bummer!
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
I love the Covergirl outlast stay it last longer than a lot of foundations I have used an it doesn't make me look oily or looking like I have layers of foundation on. the coverage is Awesome.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This is a review from someone who is 48 with combination skin. I find this foundation provides good buildable coverage without showing every wrinkle on my face. I don't need a concealer or primer either, just like the foundation claims. Good stuff at a good price.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
One of my favs! For drugstore makeup this is definitely a good buy! It goes on your skin so good. It last pretty much all day! It never looks cakey or anything. It's just great in every way!
Jenn N.
San Jose, CA
I received this in my #idovoxbox and I instantly loved the look of the bottle. I also appreciated that this has a pump. This foundation is lightweight, so it' wasn't full coverage for me. Unfortunately, though, the color did not match my skin tone, so I couldn't continue to wear it. Overall, the product goes on smoothly and it really does have that "luminous" effect.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back