BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Leslie R.
Carrollton, IL
This is the best drug store foundation that I have found for my sky type. I have oily skin. This does not cause me to be oily and does not cause any breakouts. I'm a fan of the pump packaging. Very easy to use. I have repurchased this product many times.
Nicole C.
Waco, TX
For a drugstore brand I happen to really like this make up it doesn't give me really greasy I do have to powder a couple times a day from wearing it all day but it's not like it's a ball increase on your face right after applying it so I would recommend it especially to those of a little bit of dry skin
Jessica V.
This foundation is really good! It has hood coverage and its build able. They have many colors to choose from. I have oily skin and this foundation worked great on me! It's amazing! ❤️👍
Christina L.
Good coverage but wears off for me rather quickly. Looks great upon being applied but after 4 or 5 hours it looks like I have no makeup on. :( great product, just wish it lasted longer.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I think it's an OK foundation. It doesn't cover as much as I would like. There are times where I have to mix it with another one. I have had better coverage with my foundation from Avon.
Alexis R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this foundation, the only problem I have with it is it smells weird when I apply it on. It lasts all day and to me is full coverage. It's just a bit dewey but other than that it works great! I would buy again.
Jessica N.
I purchased this about a month ago and I've been testing it out since! It doesn't provide full coverage but does makes your skin tone even! It's light and applies on very smoothly. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it wasn't full coverage.
Tammy T.
I did not like this foundation at all. It doesn't seem to stay on very ling and I'm always on the go so I look for make up that last all day. I definitely wasn't happen with this purchase at all. :(
Jessica L.
Coral gables, FL
This was my holy grail! I loved this foundation for so long I went thru 2 bottles of it the only thing I didn't like was that it eventually started oxidizing on me. But it controls your oil so good!
Lizete S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product applies very smoothly and leaves my skin soft and clean looking. No patches, no streaks, and just great coverage. It does not leave a cake look on my face and I just love this product. I would definitely recommend this Covergirl foundation.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?