BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I got this product in my "I Do" VoxBox and thought it was going to have a little bit better coverage. I did like that it lasted all day however, and will definitely be bringing it with my to the beach this summer!
Jen C.
I have combo skin and this foundation lasts very long on my face. I set it with a translucent powder and it looks flawless! I really like the pump on this product and the color match is perfect.
stephanie s.
Gardena, Ca
I bought this foundation thinking it would help with my oily skin and it did but not really what i had expected. It was wasn't as full coverage as it says it is and you can build up on the color but then it tends to look funny like it cracks. I've tried setting it will a powder but it just doesn't seem to get it. Well
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
I love this foundation so much! it didn't look cacky on my skin. sits very well on the skin it does grab on to some dry patches but its not bad at all. its very long lasting. i bought it at target very well price. i would recommend it to any one with any type of skin
Ange M.
This is the one of the only foundations that I have repurchased. It is perfect for oily/combo skin like mine. It applies very smooth, does not cake up or cling to dry patches. The longevity is great, lasts throughout my long day. I love that it also comes with a pump!!
Melissa W.
Mesquite, TX
For a drugstore brand this is a great product that everyone should have in their makeup collection. Its under $15. The product stays on all day and looks good as well. Its very easy to apply with a brush, fingers, or a sponge.
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary in my I DO VoxBox. I loved the product because it matched my skin tone very well. I was able to blend it and it did not feel oily, despite me being outside all day. It was sleek without being oily, which is a must with oily skin! LOVE IT!
Claire J.
hubert, NC
Not a fan of this foundation. I'm a nurse and need something lightweight & it felt caked onto my face even with a small amount. My pores seemed very obvious and it made my sensitive skin break out. Only good thing is the coverage lasted all day.
Peyton B.
Broomfield, CO
This foundation is very good. It blends well and has lots of shades. I can put it on with a beautyblender or a brush and either way it looks good. It has some coverage, but not enough to go without concealer.
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I absolutely love this. I have combination/oily skin and this stays matte for me all da . I have gone to work long shifts around ovens with this and it holds up just as well as my ester lauder double wearn highly recommend this for a drugstore alternative. I reach for this more than my mac foundations. Love, love, love!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back