BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I have very dry red skin and this is a product that has full coverage and goes great with dry skin at an affordable price. Highly recommend to women who suffer the same issues I do
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
This base is my favorite for the day, it is good quality and lasts all day, it's 3 in 1 which saves me a lot of time and money because I do not need to buy more products, also is a base that fits perfectly my skin tone. It's my favorite.
Daisy N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin!! Leaves the skin matte and smooth and helps control oils. It is not heavy but does have full coverage! In my opinion, this foundation compares to high end foundation. Love it!!
Genesis Alejandra R.
El Paso, TX
Best drugstore foundation for oily skin . I love it . This foundation is so matte and smooth on the skin I would say it's a medium to full coverage it also is long lasting literally stays on forever and looks so nice on the skin .
Sherae S.
Just started using this and it's not bad. I love the light feel and natural coverage. Super easy to blend with any tool. I just wished the color range was better. Great everyday/work foundation.
Tracy K.
I received this in my IDoVoxBox however all opinions are my own. This product dries quickly so I recommend applying in stages otherwise you will pull on your skin to get it to spread out. I have combo skin and this worked well with it. It wasn't shiny and lasted all day.
Lauren M.
This foundation is great for sensitive combo skin! Love the way it feels on my face the smell is a little chemically but other than that it's a great buy! Especially if you're into a natural look
Claire J.
hubert, NC
Not a fan of this foundation. I'm a nurse and need something lightweight & it felt caked onto my face even with a small amount. My pores seemed very obvious and it made my sensitive skin break out. Only good thing is the coverage lasted all day.
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I absolutely love this. I have combination/oily skin and this stays matte for me all da . I have gone to work long shifts around ovens with this and it holds up just as well as my ester lauder double wearn highly recommend this for a drugstore alternative. I reach for this more than my mac foundations. Love, love, love!
stephanie s.
Gardena, Ca
I bought this foundation thinking it would help with my oily skin and it did but not really what i had expected. It was wasn't as full coverage as it says it is and you can build up on the color but then it tends to look funny like it cracks. I've tried setting it will a powder but it just doesn't seem to get it. Well
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?