BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alissa V.
Coverage is good, not terrific. My shade is a bit too pink for me but it does oxidize and blend throughout the day. This is a foundation you definitely want to go light on however since it can get very cakey very quickly.
Noemi B.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this foundation but only towards winter and that's only because of my super oily skin but besides that I love it, for the summer I just use powder on top of it just for the oiliness.
This foundation is amazing, i think it has found its spot in every single makeup collection. I can honestly say all the reviews i read pushed me to try it. i use it all the time it does not cake on the face, leaves beautiful finish.. if u have not tried it u have not found ur first pick #1 foundation!!
Aimara M.
Merritt Is, FL
I have been using this foundation over a year now and I can say it amazing. I don't know about the three things it does because I don't normally use the other two but it's a great foundation and lasts all day long. It doesn't break up on me. Perfect for oily skin.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I received this product free to try in my I Do Voxbox! I really wasn't a fan of this product. The shade I got blended well with my skin tone but it made me break out and made my skin feel suffocated. I very rarely wear liquid foundation for this reason. Not a fan!
Lorissa N.
Espanola, NM
This is number 2 on my top 5 drugstore foundations! I have combo oily skin and I love it! Coverage is perfect. In my opinion it is comparable to Mac Pro long wear. It was recommended to me and I haven't put it down since.
Elisabeth B.
Holly, MI
This is an awesome foundation for oily skin. but it dose stick to dry patches, so if you moisturize those areas before you are good. Its also a three in one so you don't have to buy other products. It is a great full coverage foundation.
Sarah P.
Portage, IN
It's a really good foundation just wish the lightest shade didn't have a pinky undertone. Also wish that it smelled a tiny bit better but overall a good foundation especially for the price.
Rebecca D.
Perfect foundation for oily skin types. Really keeps you matte throughout the day and give you a flawless face without being cakey. My skin looks airbrushed with this product. Awesome price.
Hunter P.
Carsonville, MI
I love this foundation it covers and is long-lasting usually it takes many treatment, foundations, bronzes, toners, highlights get a flawless face but this is a simple one step process that works wonders I love the product and the people that make and produce it.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?