BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I wore this for an 8 hr work day, and it stayed on pretty good. I work in a factory. So if anything doesn't sweat off, I'll give it an A++. But it did kinda run off on my nose. But that's any foundation I seem to use. 😅
Ashley H.
Chester, VA
I found this formula to be nice and light. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation. It is a wonderful product, but I still feel the need for concealer and primer. The finish gives you a nice dewy look. I love the pump lock. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Stephany B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have used this foundation since I was 18 years old, and I have never had any issues! I love the consistency and it is the perfect level of moisturization for my skin.
The only issue I have with it is it doesn't come in very many shades and sometimes I want a thicker coverage, but this is very hard to build up without it looking cakey.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I am trying so hard to love this foundation. I have used this once before a long time ago but it just does not sit right on my OILY face. I feel like it does not last like it says it does. I am still going to use until the end because I still think it is easy to blend and starts beautifully. I just do not think this was the foundation for me! I still love the idea of the three in one though.
Danielle E.
This is my favorite foundation of all time! I don't wear makeup all the time, but if I'm going to put on makeup I want my face to look nice and free of redness & blemishes. I have normal / combination skin (basically an oily tzone and nose). This is great in terms of redness control and on a day to day basis. I love don't need to add a green color corrector to deal with the rosacea on my cheeks as it keeps the amount of layers on my face to a minimum. I also use a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (an AMAZING beauty blender dupe) to blend it out, which removes excess product while still providing great coverage. I tend to do one pump of the foundation plus some of my moisturizer and then I mix them together on my palette. This keeps my face from looking cakey. This foundation isn't all that cakey to begin with, but it is my foolproof way of doing my foundation that I do with every liquid foundation I use. I'm not against wearing strong makeup at all, but for me I want it to look like my face, not as if I took a paint roller across my cheeks and forehead. I use a bit of my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer under my eyes, and finish off with a dusting of Rimmel's Stay Matte powder in translucent. It's such a simple and put together look that I do almost every time I wear makeup. I highly recommend you give this foundation a try if you're looking for a good reliable drugstore foundation, I really think it's lovely.
Vi💋👑 J.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
One of my favorite and first drugstore foundations. Full coverage and matte finish. Very long lasting always get complimented when i wear this foundation. Easy to apply with a flat kabuki brush or makeup sponge. I’ve repurchased this foundation every time I run out of it. I do go from shade 842 to 845 in the summer !! Totally recommend great for beginners with oily skin and acne scars.
Courtney L.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I love this foundation!! It gives a great full coverage and is not too cakey.  I was in California for the summer and this held up through the heat and all the activities I was doing.  I have oily skin and this kept me matte all day as well!  It does oxidize a little bit so keep that in mind, but it's right away and then doesn't oxidize throughout the rest of the day.
Carol J.
My skin type has recently changed from super dry to combination with an oily T zone. I have tried so many drugstore foundations and finally found this one and I LOVE IT. The make up actually stays on my nose. After about 6 hours I get a little "dewy" in the t zone but nothing that even needs blotting . I will definitely buy this again and again. It is a fabulous product for the price
Priscilla P.
I was looking for a new foundation without paying a huge price for it. This caught my eye and I decided to try it out after looking at some reviews! The coverage is amazing, way better than any of the Sephora brand that I usually buy. It doesn't break me out or clog my pores. I have combination skin and found this the best fit for me!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really like this liquid foundation, I feel completely covered all day! It gives a more matte which is what I prefer. I also love the fact it comes in a pump instead of having to bang it on something to get the foundation out.

I did have a tough time finding my color, they don't seem to have a huge variety of colors and that cover girl app to find your perfect shade is only on the iPhone 😑
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?