BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
This foundation is amazing, i think it has found its spot in every single makeup collection. I can honestly say all the reviews i read pushed me to try it. i use it all the time it does not cake on the face, leaves beautiful finish.. if u have not tried it u have not found ur first pick #1 foundation!!
Tiffany G.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation brand it makes my face feel really moisturized and it's really good for oily skin, even though it doesn't give a matte finish. I love this foundation!
Alissa V.
Coverage is good, not terrific. My shade is a bit too pink for me but it does oxidize and blend throughout the day. This is a foundation you definitely want to go light on however since it can get very cakey very quickly.
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation didn't impress me as much. I was looking for a foundation with at least builable coverage, but it wasn't like that for me. Maybe it was 'cause at that moment I had dry skin. I'd give it another try though. I guess it probably works best with oily skin.
Alexandra E.
Auburn, AL
I'm very fair, freckled, and oily, so it's hard for me to find good foundation that match but don't cover up my freckles so I look like a ghost. That being said, this is one of the best drug store foundations out there. Will be repurchasing. It even has a pump!
nixa t.
Riverside, CA
This foundation has good coverage but as a foundation i wouldn't use it agian i felt it too dry.The thing about makeup you can play with it, i rather use it as a conclear and it gives me good coverage for my under eyes.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I received this product free to try in my I Do Voxbox! I really wasn't a fan of this product. The shade I got blended well with my skin tone but it made me break out and made my skin feel suffocated. I very rarely wear liquid foundation for this reason. Not a fan!
Athena R.
Lightest shade was still too dark for my face and it left an awful shine, no matter the powder I finished with. I normally do have problems finding shades to match me, but this didn't offer coverage that I'd like either.
Louise N.
This foundation is amazing. The coverage is great. The staying power is amazing. The only complaint I really have about it is that they don't have my perfect shade. I have to mix two different colors to get the right one.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Holy oxidation! I loved this product at first but my color (soft honey) oxidized horribly. It looks great but it will turn orange. It was good for my oily skin but I couldn't get over the color
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?