BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Claire J.
hubert, NC
Not a fan of this foundation. I'm a nurse and need something lightweight & it felt caked onto my face even with a small amount. My pores seemed very obvious and it made my sensitive skin break out. Only good thing is the coverage lasted all day.
Guadalupe C.
Stockton, CA
I love this foundation so much! it didn't look cacky on my skin. sits very well on the skin it does grab on to some dry patches but its not bad at all. its very long lasting. i bought it at target very well price. i would recommend it to any one with any type of skin
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I absolutely love this. I have combination/oily skin and this stays matte for me all da . I have gone to work long shifts around ovens with this and it holds up just as well as my ester lauder double wearn highly recommend this for a drugstore alternative. I reach for this more than my mac foundations. Love, love, love!
Alexa A.
Manitowoc, WI
Nothing great.. just average. I use this on days that I don't really care how perfect my skin looks. It tends to settle into lines easily even when set. I would say light to medium coverage. Not the worst drugstore foundation that Ive tried but definitely not the best.
Ange M.
This is the one of the only foundations that I have repurchased. It is perfect for oily/combo skin like mine. It applies very smooth, does not cake up or cling to dry patches. The longevity is great, lasts throughout my long day. I love that it also comes with a pump!!
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I got this product in my "I Do" VoxBox and thought it was going to have a little bit better coverage. I did like that it lasted all day however, and will definitely be bringing it with my to the beach this summer!
Melissa W.
Mesquite, TX
For a drugstore brand this is a great product that everyone should have in their makeup collection. Its under $15. The product stays on all day and looks good as well. Its very easy to apply with a brush, fingers, or a sponge.
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary in my I DO VoxBox. I loved the product because it matched my skin tone very well. I was able to blend it and it did not feel oily, despite me being outside all day. It was sleek without being oily, which is a must with oily skin! LOVE IT!
Caitlyn A.
Ephraim, UT
This is one of my top 3 foundations! it has great coverage and is long lasting! I would recommend this th someone with combo to oily skin. on my dryer days it tends to cling to those dry spots.
Bailey B.
Russell, KS
Didn't cover like I had hoped..... Was patchy on my nose. I think was the biggest reason I didn't like it because it didn't stay longer then half the day and then it began to wear away in places.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?