BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Roxanne R.
Fresno, CA
I love the coverage of this foundation. I am normally a light makeup kind of girl. But I am starting to like the way this foundation looks. I love the full coverage it provides. Especially the SPF. Also, I use a Beauty Blender to blend in and it looks flawless. Love it.
Amber L.
Canby, OR
I don't often wear makeup and when I do, its very light. I do enjoy this foundation, it doesn't make my skin feel dry and I can touch my face without it rubbing off. Great for choir when your singing under the hot stage lights, it doesn't sweat off, which is awesome for me.
Megan R.
Richmond, VA
This foundation is my holy grail!!! It really keeps me looking flawless all day. I set it with a powder because I have very oily skin and it looks like I have perfect skin. I always use it when I have a big event. I seriously can't say enough good things about this foundation.
Stephanie C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! ITS THE BEST MATTIFYING FOUNDATION EVER! I LOVE MATTE FOUNDATIONS! AND I DO LIKE DEWY TOO! BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS ONE I AM ABOUT TO RUN OUT I NEED TO GET MORE!
Katy F.
This foundation is okay. I like it because the color is actually fair enough for me which is rare. It does not look very good on acne skin but looks great on my clear forehead. It isn't the most long lasting, and even with primer and powder it makes you look greasy not "luminous"
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
I think this foundation gives good coverage but I would not recommend it for oil skin. I have combination skin and this foundation after a while made my face oily and it seems to just slip off when oil so if you have oily skin do not use. But if not it has good coverage.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I have very dry red skin and this is a product that has full coverage and goes great with dry skin at an affordable price. Highly recommend to women who suffer the same issues I do
Daisy N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin!! Leaves the skin matte and smooth and helps control oils. It is not heavy but does have full coverage! In my opinion, this foundation compares to high end foundation. Love it!!
Jayci M.
So this product is great, but it does have flaws. It is not good for dry skin at all. I would find my trouble spot drier almost from this. I don't reach for this as much as my fit me foundation.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I loved this foundation for a while. Great coverage all around but then I noticed issues with oxidation. It wore well for the first few hours but then that terrible orange cast would start to create a line of demarcation that wasn't my favorite look. This was especially an issue for someone with a very light complexion.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?