BY COVERGIRL #78 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
I love the Covergirl outlast stay it last longer than a lot of foundations I have used an it doesn't make me look oily or looking like I have layers of foundation on. the coverage is Awesome.
Katrina V.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this foundation but it have a weird smell when you put it on. Its different for everyone. I really like the packaging for this also. Easy to use. The price is affordable and sometime there are coupons, which make it more affordable. I probably wouldn't recommend this product. But it doesn't hurt to try.
Taylor H.
Hickory, NC
One of my favs! For drugstore makeup this is definitely a good buy! It goes on your skin so good. It last pretty much all day! It never looks cakey or anything. It's just great in every way!
Annie Z.
The finish and lasting power of this foundation is great! Very comparable to high end ones but some how the ingredients in this foundation breaks my face into rashes. I might be allergic to an ingredient in this foundation! It's a bummer!
Tania M.
Petaluma, CA
I have been using this foundation for about 2 years now and i love it. I have oily skin and it reduces my oil. Also, it has great coverage and its also build able. I love the finish it leaves on my skin and I recommend it.
vana m.
queen creek
im not really into this product. it made my skin really dry and patchy after an hour & it actually started to peel. this will most likely be great for those with oily skin types. not my favorite but i still love Covergirl!
Stephanie R.
San Marcos, CA
I have really oily skin and I decided to give a try to this foundation since I heard it was really matte, unfortunately for me it didn't work, I am a yellow undertone and I couldn't find the right shade, although I got number 832 but it was too light.
But I do like the fact that it has a pump and the coverage.
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Very heavy foundation. More for mature skin. It broke me out and felt heavy and Cakey on top of my skin. It's very fast drying so it's hard to blend. Also, very expensive for what it Is worth. I got it at Ulta for 13 dollars . Pricey for a drug store foundation.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this. Felt very cakey on my skin and just did sit well ontop of my skin. Also do not like the scent, not very long lasting. Not good for oily/combo skin maybe would work better for dry.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This is a review from someone who is 48 with combination skin. I find this foundation provides good buildable coverage without showing every wrinkle on my face. I don't need a concealer or primer either, just like the foundation claims. Good stuff at a good price.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?