BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. This is the one I go to when I need something that won't oxidize, will last forever, and have great coverage. And it doesn't feel heavy or anything which is fantastic.
TY N.
This is the only one foundation that gives me a natural look and covers most of my dark spots without drying my skin. This foundation can be used for everyday makeup and it won't break you out. It's cheaper than some other drugstore foundations and lasts for a long time too.
Victoria S.
East Islip , NY
This is my holy grail foundation. It gives full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the face. I very rarely have to use a concealer. Its really affordable (usually around $10.00). It also has a pump which a bunch of drugstore foundations don't have. Overall an amazing foundation and I would recommend this to anyone/everyone.
Sarah S.
Denton, MD
I am very happy with the Stay Luminous I received in my #IDoVoxBox! I have very dry skin and have a hard time using powder. Usually by the end of the day, my skin looks scaly. With this, my skin still looked hydrated! The coverage was also impressive! Would definitely buy again!
Kristina B.
white plains, NY
AMAZING FORMULA the color range is perfect! What turned me off was the you couldn't get all the product out of the bottle. i felt like I was throwing away product. i hope they reconstruct the packaging
Erin R.
Lake Linden, MI
This is a great foundation. It's light to medium coverage gives you a healthy glow that lasts all day! The luminous formula give you a glow that looks amazing but not too oily. Perfect for dry to combination skin types. I used a beauty blender to apply mine and it looked amazing!
Ariana V.
Laredo, TX, TX
I love love love this foundation!! The best drugstore foundation iny opinion! I have purchased three bottles already! Has a matte finish and you don't need a powder! I apply it with a kabuki brush but works well with a beauty blender and your fingers! It's my go to foundation!
Dawn B.
Little Mtn, SC
I really loved this foundation! When I received it in my #IDoVoxBox I was happy that it was the exact color that I needed because it matched my skin tone perfectly! I liked how it was easy to put on! It stayed on my face all day and you couldn't even tell I was wearing anything!
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Variety of shades, found mine easily. Blends , absorbs into skin nicely. A good foundation for light -medium coverage. Evened out complextion.Don't really feel like it was good for a concealer. Like that the bottle has a pump and a twist lock in case you have to travel with it.
Mattie B.
This is a really good drug store option for a full coverage foundation. I completely forgot how much I loved this foundation until I saw it on this website. I used it everyday for a solid three months (at least) and people would always comment on how amazing my skin looked! Would definitely recommend it for someone who wants to a full coverage but doesn't want to break the bank to get it!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?