BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Peyton B.
Broomfield, CO
This foundation is very good. It blends well and has lots of shades. I can put it on with a beautyblender or a brush and either way it looks good. It has some coverage, but not enough to go without concealer.
Melissa W.
Mesquite, TX
For a drugstore brand this is a great product that everyone should have in their makeup collection. Its under $15. The product stays on all day and looks good as well. Its very easy to apply with a brush, fingers, or a sponge.
Amy R.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I got this product in my "I Do" VoxBox and thought it was going to have a little bit better coverage. I did like that it lasted all day however, and will definitely be bringing it with my to the beach this summer!
kathryn d.
Redmond, OR
I absolutely love this. I have combination/oily skin and this stays matte for me all da . I have gone to work long shifts around ovens with this and it holds up just as well as my ester lauder double wearn highly recommend this for a drugstore alternative. I reach for this more than my mac foundations. Love, love, love!
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary in my I DO VoxBox. I loved the product because it matched my skin tone very well. I was able to blend it and it did not feel oily, despite me being outside all day. It was sleek without being oily, which is a must with oily skin! LOVE IT!
Bailey B.
Russell, KS
Didn't cover like I had hoped..... Was patchy on my nose. I think was the biggest reason I didn't like it because it didn't stay longer then half the day and then it began to wear away in places.
Caitlyn A.
Ephraim, UT
This is one of my top 3 foundations! it has great coverage and is long lasting! I would recommend this th someone with combo to oily skin. on my dryer days it tends to cling to those dry spots.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hated this. Felt very cakey on my skin and just did sit well ontop of my skin. Also do not like the scent, not very long lasting. Not good for oily/combo skin maybe would work better for dry.
Sandra C.
Concord, NC
This is a review from someone who is 48 with combination skin. I find this foundation provides good buildable coverage without showing every wrinkle on my face. I don't need a concealer or primer either, just like the foundation claims. Good stuff at a good price.
connor j.
Springfield, GA
Everyone loves this foundation. it was okay for me. I dry patches on my face and this shows them even more. I have to moisturize a lot before using this! coverage and colors are great though!!!
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?