BY COVERGIRL #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Jackie P.
West Seneca, NY
This is a really beautiful foundation from the drugstore. It's got excellent coverage. I have dry skin, but I can use it with a hydrating or illuminating primer. I would definitely recommend this one!
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. This is the one I go to when I need something that won't oxidize, will last forever, and have great coverage. And it doesn't feel heavy or anything which is fantastic.
Cheyenne S.
I received this product to review in my I Do box... I going to be totally honest that I really don't like this foundation over my other one... I feel it dries to quickly and I'm pulling at my skin to get it to blend. It has good coverage and I was disappointed because I was really excited to use it but I had to apply a whole lot to do my face.
thank you covergirl for letting me review :)
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
This right here is my ultimate go to foundation!! I love how easy it is to apply, and how smooth it looks when you are all done. I also love that is great for my oily skin, And prevents me from having any new breakouts due to make up!!
Mailee T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this foundation. It is a liquid to powder feel foundation. I love the coverage and it is super easy to blend. I don't have to use a primer or setting spray because of the 3 in 1. I'm very oily and this foundation works wonders.
Arlinda G.
It's not too bad for the price.
I added about 6-8 drops of Argan oil directly into the bottle, then shook it vigorously and placed it upside down until the next day.
It's so lovely and smooth without any clinging to dry patches.
Taybree F.
This foundation is the best for oily skin! It has awesome coverage and doesn't budge. I love that it has a built in primer. I've repurchased this foundation over and over again, and I will continue to buy it until they stop making it.
Lindsey J.
Spruce Pine, AL
I did not like this product at all! It dried out my skin and it didn't stay on very long at all. At lunch I could already tell it was going away. I definitely would not buy this again. I would go with maybe line fit me over and over before I ever repurchased this
Karla G.
Belleville, NJ
One of the best drugstore foundations out there. it gives a natural finish to my skin but has amazing coverage. I don't have much I need to cover up but the little spots I have . whosh GONE! Great foundation and it last a long time .
Michelle X.
Baltimore, MD
This is a foundation that I have used and still went back. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It dries out matte and doesn't need touch up throughout the day. It does oxidize after a few hours, so I tend to buy a shade lighter. But it doesn't oxidizes too much.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back