BY COVERGIRL #98 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Hong-Ah D.
Rockville, MD
I used to swear by my pricey NARS Sheer Radiance foundation...and then I found this. Medium Beige matches my skin tone perfectly and the formula is amazing with incredible coverage. I struggle with acne and uneven skin tone at times and this evens me out and makes me look and feel great all day. It doesn't crease or move around on my face even though I'm oily. Definitely my foundation holy grail.
Lori S.
This is my favorite foundation that I have found so far. It gives great coverage without feeling to heavy. I also feel like it blends very well. a lot o times I can skip concealer over a pimple because the foundation can stand on its own. I wear it daily with a loose powder over top.
Vanessa S.
Its good for oily skin. great coverage
I did get a shade lighter then my skin tone because I heard that it can oxidize, so when I first apply it, it looks a little too light but with in a couple minutes it darkens just enough to perfectly match my skin tone. 100℅ recommed! I love it
Blanca V.
I tried out this product and I didn't like it what so ever! It was patchy and left my skin oily! I would not buy it again! And it was not great in coverage and it wouldn't last me through out the day.
Kristina B.
white plains, NY
AMAZING FORMULA the color range is perfect! What turned me off was the you couldn't get all the product out of the bottle. i felt like I was throwing away product. i hope they reconstruct the packaging
TY N.
This is the only one foundation that gives me a natural look and covers most of my dark spots without drying my skin. This foundation can be used for everyday makeup and it won't break you out. It's cheaper than some other drugstore foundations and lasts for a long time too.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
Everyone seems to love this foundation but it just is not working for me. It dries too fast for me to really buff it out. This leaves it cakey In some areas which looks awful. It did provide a fuller coverage which was nice and was a little more blendable with a primer underneath.
Jackie P.
West Seneca, NY
This is a really beautiful foundation from the drugstore. It's got excellent coverage. I have dry skin, but I can use it with a hydrating or illuminating primer. I would definitely recommend this one!
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
This foundation is FULL coverage which is good for people hoping to hide any skin problems they may have my skin is prone to break outs how ever this foundation did not break me out the down side it lasts about five hours which to me isn't enough but still a great foundation
Cheyenne S.
I received this product to review in my I Do box... I going to be totally honest that I really don't like this foundation over my other one... I feel it dries to quickly and I'm pulling at my skin to get it to blend. It has good coverage and I was disappointed because I was really excited to use it but I had to apply a whole lot to do my face.
thank you covergirl for letting me review :)
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?

back