BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Love/hate with this foundation. At the beginning it was great but then it just started to fail on me. It may be that my skin type was just not for it it it may have changed. But this was just not for me
Katy F.
This foundation is okay. I like it because the color is actually fair enough for me which is rare. It does not look very good on acne skin but looks great on my clear forehead. It isn't the most long lasting, and even with primer and powder it makes you look greasy not "luminous"
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I loved this foundation for a while. Great coverage all around but then I noticed issues with oxidation. It wore well for the first few hours but then that terrible orange cast would start to create a line of demarcation that wasn't my favorite look. This was especially an issue for someone with a very light complexion.
Daisy N.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin!! Leaves the skin matte and smooth and helps control oils. It is not heavy but does have full coverage! In my opinion, this foundation compares to high end foundation. Love it!!
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
I think this foundation gives good coverage but I would not recommend it for oil skin. I have combination skin and this foundation after a while made my face oily and it seems to just slip off when oil so if you have oily skin do not use. But if not it has good coverage.
Cristina C.
I have the hardest time finding the right foundation, especially in liquid but not anymore. CG Stay Luminous is my new favorite and the price is not bad either. I have very oily skin (T-zone area) and this foundation did not make my face look as oily as others have in the past... My new fav!!
Rene M.
Valdosta, GA
Covergirl is really my favorite brand for makeup products. Their products are long-lasting and good quality. This foundation spreads and blends into my skin well. The container is easy to use. You simply twist the top to seal it shut so you don't have to worry about leaks, especially when you're travelling.
Sherae S.
Just started using this and it's not bad. I love the light feel and natural coverage. Super easy to blend with any tool. I just wished the color range was better. Great everyday/work foundation.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
This base is my favorite for the day, it is good quality and lasts all day, it's 3 in 1 which saves me a lot of time and money because I do not need to buy more products, also is a base that fits perfectly my skin tone. It's my favorite.
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
I have very dry red skin and this is a product that has full coverage and goes great with dry skin at an affordable price. Highly recommend to women who suffer the same issues I do
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?