BY COVERGIRL #70 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
This foundation is FULL coverage which is good for people hoping to hide any skin problems they may have my skin is prone to break outs how ever this foundation did not break me out the down side it lasts about five hours which to me isn't enough but still a great foundation
Cheyenne S.
I received this product to review in my I Do box... I going to be totally honest that I really don't like this foundation over my other one... I feel it dries to quickly and I'm pulling at my skin to get it to blend. It has good coverage and I was disappointed because I was really excited to use it but I had to apply a whole lot to do my face.
thank you covergirl for letting me review :)
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
Everyone seems to love this foundation but it just is not working for me. It dries too fast for me to really buff it out. This leaves it cakey In some areas which looks awful. It did provide a fuller coverage which was nice and was a little more blendable with a primer underneath.
Taybree F.
This foundation is the best for oily skin! It has awesome coverage and doesn't budge. I love that it has a built in primer. I've repurchased this foundation over and over again, and I will continue to buy it until they stop making it.
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this foundation. It offers great coverage, while still being light and long lasting. it is my go to foundation. it's so nice to have have 3 great products in one bottle. The price is reasonable. and the size is convenient to throw in your make up bag and go.
Alyssa H.
My favorite drugstore foundation ever! It is very similar to the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation. This has great coverage. It dry's to a Demi matte finish on my skin. There is also a great color range.
Ana P.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this foundation, and I love that it has a pump, because it just makes it easier to get the product out. it's a matte finish, which I love since I have oily skin. I still have shine peeking through about 4 hours later, but touch ups are less often with this foundation. sometimes when I want a longer lasting look I use this all over my primed face and then use some Revlon Colorstay for Combo/Oily Skin foundation on my T zone and cheeks. try it!
Karla G.
Belleville, NJ
One of the best drugstore foundations out there. it gives a natural finish to my skin but has amazing coverage. I don't have much I need to cover up but the little spots I have . whosh GONE! Great foundation and it last a long time .
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
This is my holy grail foundation. This is the one I go to when I need something that won't oxidize, will last forever, and have great coverage. And it doesn't feel heavy or anything which is fantastic.
Michelle X.
Baltimore, MD
This is a foundation that I have used and still went back. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It dries out matte and doesn't need touch up throughout the day. It does oxidize after a few hours, so I tend to buy a shade lighter. But it doesn't oxidizes too much.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?