BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Victoria P.
I used to use this for the longest time. It had amazing coverage and it was moisturizing on my dry spots but not too much on the oily ones. I switched my foundation just because I like to try different products but I definitely did like this one and still have it in my closet
Brandy M.
Monticello, AR
I went on a mission to find a drugstore foundation better than this one. There are at least 10 foundations in my makeup drawer. This one tops them all. Fabulous coverage. Eliminates my need for concealer. This foundation sets and feels like I am wearing nothing on my face. It is better than Revlon Colorstay, better than Maybelline Super Stay. I LOVE IT so much! Holy grail product.
Lynn R.
Hillsboro, TN
I love this foundation, It was one of my first. Now it has a pump makes it easy to apply, it's not heavy and doesn't make your skin oily It marches my skin perfectly. I use it for my natural look.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I wasn't a fan of this foundation at all. If you have dry skin at all, it will stick to every patch. I even used a really good moisturizer and primer before I applied, and the finish was terrible.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
This product never lets me down. Whether I'm running errands for the day, heading off to my internship, or going out on the town, this foundation always makes me look fresh-faced and ready to tackle the day. It says on really well and the variety of colors available is pretty good.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
There's a few drug store foundations I buy and this is one of them. Very lightweight and really close to skin color. It's perfect coverage, I usually mostly on my under eye area ( college students who pull all nighters I see you)
Alex S.
Demotte, IN
I use this foundation every day. It has full coverage, but it doesn't feel as if you have a mask on your face. My skin is dry and oily, and this foundation is great for both. The bottle itself is pretty heavy because it's glass, but I still love it.
Ana C.
leander, TX
This has to be the best drugstore foundation YET not to mention coming from cover girl. I was pretty impressed with this new foundation since i wasn't a huge fan of CG before this came out. It gives u great coverage, it stays all day, it keeps you matte and its inexpensive!
Layne B.
Spring, TX
I like the Covergirl outlast foundation better than this. if you have any imperfections on the skin the illuminate doesn't help. if you have really flawless skin and you are looking for a dewy finish you could use this but it's still sticky on the face. check out Covergirl outlast!
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
It's smooth, covers wonderfully, and gives me a beautiful glow. However, I do not like to use it on its own, despite the fact it has a primer mixed in. I still apply my Smashbox foundation primer beforehand, and the makeup stays for as long as it needs to, until I take it off.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?