BY COVERGIRL

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kimberly G.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have been buying this product for years and am so dedicated to it. Whether it's summer or winter, I know exactly which shade to go to. The coverage is perfect for my skin and it hardly gets shiny throughout the day which is a miracle for my skin. I would highly recommend this foundation!
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
I have tried way too many foundations to count and I love this one for so many reasons. It has a pump, it provides great coverage for a lil amount. It can be used all by itself! I will be stickin to this one.
Kacey R.
Circleville , OH
This is my FAVORITE foundation. I wear it pretty much every day. The coverage is fantastic. I normally only need one layer unless I'm really broke out. This foundation is very build-able, so if needed, i can layer up. There are quite a few shades, and it was easy to match one to my skin tone.
Angie H.
This is by far my go to Foundation. My co-worker recommended this and got me 1to try, &I love it. One thing I can complain is that idk if it's only me or what but after like 3hrs I have to blot otherwise my face is full of oil. Might be because of my crazy oily face. But other than that I LOVE it
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love CoverGirl products, especially this foundation. It blends really well and matches my skin tone. I also really like that it's affordable. I typically use this foundation when my MAC foundation runs out.
Kenzi A.
This is one of the best drugstore foundations that I have had. It had a medium matte finish and works perfectly for my combination skin! It is light which feels perfect on my face but it is a little runny.
Haley S.
springfield, MO
I love this foundation! No strong odor, weightless on skin, doesn't break you out, SUPER bendable, very flattering finish on skin. Beautiful coverage for everyday makeup. Absolutely love everything about it. A little goes a long way, also.
SueEllen R.
Mason City, IA
I received this in my Vox Box. I am super picky about my foundation. I found 1 pump is great for light coverage. Apply two pumps for medium coverage. Also discovered it applies better with fingers or beauty blinder. When I tried to use my brushes it left streaks. So over all I would use it.
Neomi V.
tucson
I'm obsessed with the quality of this foundation! it leaves my skun lookinh really flawless and smooth. I really love the variety of skin tones this line has which makes it easier to find my perfect shade!
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
I got this in my I do Vox Box. I typically use Nars and Sheisdo foundation but I loved this foundation. It's great to have a drug store option that can compete. It's light and creamy and it is long wearing. I highly recommend.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?