BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Haley S.
Springfield, MO
I love this foundation! No strong odor, weightless on skin, doesn't break you out, SUPER bendable, very flattering finish on skin. Beautiful coverage for everyday makeup. Absolutely love everything about it. A little goes a long way, also.
Elizabeth V.
Bowling Green, OH
This foundation is the best foundation I've ever used. It has great coverage, but can be a little more sheet if desired depending on how it is applied. I love applying this with my beauty blender. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has never broken me out. Very highly recommended!
Chanelle H.
DID NOT like this foundation. First, it was a hassle to find my shade and it STILL wasn't correct. It's oily and VERY sheet coverage. I don't see the 3 in one because it doesn't prime or have sun screen
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I wanted to love this foundation since I was looking for the perfect full-coverage foundation. However, it just didn't work for my skin tone or type. It was so thick and left my face cakey, and with little pimples all over my entire face.
Rabia M.
This foundation has been my go-to since I bought it. It gives me full coverage without looking too cakey or overdone. I wear it to work and after an 8 hour day, my makeup still looks flawless and there's no sign of oiliness or patchiness! So amazing and so affordable for the quality.
Amber M.
League city, TX
This foundation is very creamy, natural and light weight . The shade range is amazing and there is definitely a shade for everyone along with price friendly to everyone . The coverage is also nice without looking cakey. I would definitely recommend this to others but my only con I have with this product is the wear time. It dousn't last more than 5 hours for me and im not the type to retouch my makeup after I leave the house but that's just me .
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this foundation! It feel so high end with the pump and the formula! It keeps me matte longer than most other foundations and I don't have to use a primer. I have combination skin and I love this. Best drugstore foundation by far!
Susi A.
LA PUENTE , CA
I really like how soft it is I like how they have a range of skin color tones. my face is oily and this product did not really help with that. I would stay at not that great for coverage I have to reapply.
Brianna C.
Peoria , AZ
I swear by this foundation, my all time favorite foundation! The coverage is amazing, i use a make up brush to apply then i set it with a finishing powder. i have acne prone skin, mainly dry, with an oily t zone. This is a build-able product but i can honestly say i never need 2 layers. I also love how it doesn't look face or cakey. And id pay double, even triple what it cost to get this product.
Jamie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I've been using this brand for about a year now. The color is a great match for my super fair skin. I have dry skin so find a foundation that doesn't dry me out by the end of the day is important. Decent coverage, stays out and feels good. I wish is covered just a little heavier.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?