BY COVERGIRL

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Gisselle M.
This is a perfect foundation for those with combination skin. I have it & covers very well my acne scars. I put about 2 layers & doesn't look cakey at all. Although it starts to get oily after about 6 hrs which is not bad at all.
Brenna H.
Hayden, ID
Since I am very pale and they did not have my exact skin tone, I have to give this a four. Although other than that I adore this foundation!! I have dry/ normal skin and this stayed all day. It covered up my freckles like a dream although that did fade throughout the day, but otherwise it was a great foundation
Arcea A.
Broomfield, CO
I'm a sucker for makeup with SPF. I thought this was going to be cakey since it felt like a thick formula but it wasn't. It feels light on my skin. I also have oily skin so I thought since it had SPF it might make me look like a greasy mess. Not at all, I like the smooth finish and lasting power.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this foundation. This the foundation that I am currently using and it works amazingly. I have really oily skin along with acne prone skin and this foundation helps keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day. This gives me great coverage and I would highly recommend this product!
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
I haven't been using this that long as i received this in my IDOVOXBOX. so far, i love it. it feels light weight and it matches my skin perfect. Only 4 stars because haven't been using it that long.

So far i love it.

I received this for review thanks to influenster in my idovoxbox.. and I'm so glad i did
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
Such great coverage and lasting power for so cheap! this is the foundation I use every single day. it has primer concealer and foundation in 1, even though I still use those other things for back up, even though I could go without. this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used !
Kelsey N.
Bellmore, NY
I have combo skin and this stuff is amazing. I have issues with pores so with the right primer (I use the elf mattifying balm as my primer) this stuff does not sink into my pores. It lasts ALLLL day. I'm talking like 14 hours. This is one of the few foundations that has light enough colors for my skin without looking gray. It's my favorite!
Ryley C.
Fredonia, NY
This is one of my all time favorite foundations. I would say it is better for oily skin rather than dry because it is very matte. I love the finish on my skin, it stays on all day and has amazing coverage and since its from the drugstore it is an amazing price. I highly recommend this foundation!
Laila M.
This is my holy grail foundation. I have not switched to another foundation for long in almost 3 or 4 years. The color options are perfect for my skin tone both in the winter and summer and it is a great price!
Emily D.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoy this foundation! It has medium coverage, but can be built to full by adding layers. Great color selection, matte finish. Very long-lasting, too, although I like to set it with a light dusting of powder. I use a flat top kabuki brush (Sigma F80) to apply, or a damp beauty blender.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?