BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Carra D.
clearwater, FL
Variety of shades, found mine easily. Blends , absorbs into skin nicely. A good foundation for light -medium coverage. Evened out complextion.Don't really feel like it was good for a concealer. Like that the bottle has a pump and a twist lock in case you have to travel with it.
Jessyca R.
Montgomery, IL
Great foundation has to be the best drug store foundation by far. full coverage it works great and stays on pretty much all day I have a combination of dry and oily skin and it worked great on my skin.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I am a very pale skinned person and I must say it is not the best for people that are super pale but my sister who is pretty tan where is this and she likes it very much, it is buildable which is good.
Mailee T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this foundation. It is a liquid to powder feel foundation. I love the coverage and it is super easy to blend. I don't have to use a primer or setting spray because of the 3 in 1. I'm very oily and this foundation works wonders.
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
This foundation is FULL coverage which is good for people hoping to hide any skin problems they may have my skin is prone to break outs how ever this foundation did not break me out the down side it lasts about five hours which to me isn't enough but still a great foundation
Jackie P.
West Seneca, NY
This is a really beautiful foundation from the drugstore. It's got excellent coverage. I have dry skin, but I can use it with a hydrating or illuminating primer. I would definitely recommend this one!
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
This right here is my ultimate go to foundation!! I love how easy it is to apply, and how smooth it looks when you are all done. I also love that is great for my oily skin, And prevents me from having any new breakouts due to make up!!
Cheyenne S.
I received this product to review in my I Do box... I going to be totally honest that I really don't like this foundation over my other one... I feel it dries to quickly and I'm pulling at my skin to get it to blend. It has good coverage and I was disappointed because I was really excited to use it but I had to apply a whole lot to do my face.
thank you covergirl for letting me review :)
Ariana V.
Laredo, TX, TX
I love love love this foundation!! The best drugstore foundation iny opinion! I have purchased three bottles already! Has a matte finish and you don't need a powder! I apply it with a kabuki brush but works well with a beauty blender and your fingers! It's my go to foundation!
Alyssa H.
My favorite drugstore foundation ever! It is very similar to the Estée Lauder Double wear foundation. This has great coverage. It dry's to a Demi matte finish on my skin. There is also a great color range.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?