BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?24 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
michelle m.
Saw this foundation on Pinterest as a foundation that was good for acne-prone skin so I decided to try it! I gotta say it has great coverage (med/full) and covers just as well as some of my more expensive foundations (Younique, esteem lauder double wear) and a much friendlier price!!
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
I got this in my I do Vox Box. I typically use Nars and Sheisdo foundation but I loved this foundation. It's great to have a drug store option that can compete. It's light and creamy and it is long wearing. I highly recommend.
This is my go to foundation when I want to do a full face glam. This foundation doesn't feel like a mask when you have it on like most foundations. I'm always looking for the next best thing. So far I have almost use this foudation all. I still have other foundation that i have not used up because theres always something i find better.
Allison L.
Best drugstore foundation by far! Beats out my revlon colorstay (which I've been obsessed with). Has an amazing staying power and doesn't break up on the skin like some foundations do for me
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This is such an amazing foundation that gives a great full coverage but if you are like me and love full coverage but still want to look more on the natural side try using this with a damped beauty blender.
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Works great for people with oily skin!!! The coverage is good and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. Last all day too and helps control my oily skin ūüĎćūüŹĹ10/10 recommend because it works amazing for 12$
Taylor O.
This 3-1 foundation is one of my favorites. in the summer time my skin is different then the winter. In the summer it is very oily and this product wirks very well with it deffinantly think you will love it.
Lilia M.
This foundation didn't work well on my sensitive skin. It felt to heavy and I would tend to get oily too quickly while wearing it. I didn't like it at all. And I won't be repurchasing this foundation again.
Sarah P.
Chipley, FL
I've had the hardest time finding a foundation that works for me until I found this I love the coverage and it doesn't feel or look Cakey I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for an cheap amazing foundation (:
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I can't say enough of this foundation it's my holy grail for drugstore foundations. I have oily skin and it's my go to in the summer. It holds up all day and it compliments my other makeup products as well.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?