BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Alexia R.
Carson, CA
I absolutely LOOOOVE this foundation! It is probably the most underrated drugstore foundation on the market. It is perfect for my oily skin and provides excellent coverage. It is lightweight and comfortable. The packaging also gets a thumbs up because I love anything with a pump!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I love love love this stuff! It is fabulous! It goes on so smooth. It is a medium coverage, but easy to build and make a full coverage. I wear it basically everyday. It doesn't leave parts of my face oily like a lot of other foundations do. It's perfect for my skin tone! I will for sure rebuy!
Rabia M.
This foundation has been my go-to since I bought it. It gives me full coverage without looking too cakey or overdone. I wear it to work and after an 8 hour day, my makeup still looks flawless and there's no sign of oiliness or patchiness! So amazing and so affordable for the quality.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this foundation! It feel so high end with the pump and the formula! It keeps me matte longer than most other foundations and I don't have to use a primer. I have combination skin and I love this. Best drugstore foundation by far!
sheamah a.
Brook Park, OH
This foundation is FULL coverage which is good for people hoping to hide any skin problems they may have my skin is prone to break outs how ever this foundation did not break me out the down side it lasts about five hours which to me isn't enough but still a great foundation
Victoria S.
East Islip , NY
This is my holy grail foundation. It gives full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the face. I very rarely have to use a concealer. Its really affordable (usually around $10.00). It also has a pump which a bunch of drugstore foundations don't have. Overall an amazing foundation and I would recommend this to anyone/everyone.
Heather C.
Moses lake, Wa
Everyone seems to love this foundation but it just is not working for me. It dries too fast for me to really buff it out. This leaves it cakey In some areas which looks awful. It did provide a fuller coverage which was nice and was a little more blendable with a primer underneath.
Ana P.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this foundation, and I love that it has a pump, because it just makes it easier to get the product out. it's a matte finish, which I love since I have oily skin. I still have shine peeking through about 4 hours later, but touch ups are less often with this foundation. sometimes when I want a longer lasting look I use this all over my primed face and then use some Revlon Colorstay for Combo/Oily Skin foundation on my T zone and cheeks. try it!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I am a very pale skinned person and I must say it is not the best for people that are super pale but my sister who is pretty tan where is this and she likes it very much, it is buildable which is good.
Tracie L.
Westminster , CA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! To me, a perfect foundation has to have: good staying power, medium coverage, and doesn't make me look like a grease ball. A pump and a half of this product does the job for me. I've worn this foundation for over 12+ hours on numerous occasions and it lasts so well. Although it does fade a little and I do have to blot after 6 hours but I'm not complaining. This is definitely a must try for those with oily skin.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?