BY COVERGIRL #65 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I love this foundation so much in the summer and when my skin is dry! I feel like it puts some moisture back into my skin and leaves my skin looking glowy all day. it also has great coverage for problem areas.
Ryley C.
This is one of my all time favorite foundations. I would say it is better for oily skin rather than dry because it is very matte. I love the finish on my skin, it stays on all day and has amazing coverage and since its from the drugstore it is an amazing price. I highly recommend this foundation!
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this foundation. This the foundation that I am currently using and it works amazingly. I have really oily skin along with acne prone skin and this foundation helps keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day. This gives me great coverage and I would highly recommend this product!
Courtney M.
Sevierville, TN
Been using this new foundation for about a week now on my combination skin. I bought 805 because I am super pale. It gives me decent coverage without making me look pasty. Leaves my skin feeling so soft, and lasts throughout my entire work day and beyond without any need to reapply or touch up!
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
This Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation goes in my purse wherever I go!! I absolutely love this foundation! When applied it provides full coverage all day long and is so easy to apply! It's smooth and covers every flaw within seconds of rubbing it in!
Shannon R.
Lexington, SC
After hearing so many you tubers recommend this product I finally gave it a try and LOVE it. It covers so well and lasts all day. I didn't even use a concealer. It is close to being a drugstore dupe for Doublewear.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
By far one of the BEST (!!!) drugstore foundations I've tried. Usually I'm happy to be done with foundations to try another one, but I was really sad to see this one go because I love the coverage, the way it makes my skin feel, and how it controls the oils. I need to buy another one ASAP!
Neomi V.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm obsessed with the quality of this foundation! it leaves my skun lookinh really flawless and smooth. I really love the variety of skin tones this line has which makes it easier to find my perfect shade!
Sydney W.
Boone, NC
I absolutely cannot live without this foundation. It's the perfect mix of concealing and long lasting formula. It doesn't look too cakey and it stays on all day! I would absolutely tell everyone to use it!
Allie K.
I have been searching for a good foundation for a long time. This one is perfect. It actually matches my skin tone and gives me a nice glowing look. It stays on all day and gives full coverage. The packaging is nice and it's a good price for the product. I will be buying this again.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?