BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since ...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Kambri  S.
Roy, UT
Such great coverage and lasting power for so cheap! this is the foundation I use every single day. it has primer concealer and foundation in 1, even though I still use those other things for back up, even though I could go without. this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used !
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Hands down BEST drugstore foundation ever! :) I just picked this up the other day at Ulta along with the Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer. I LOVE it and the concealer as well! The name Stay Luminous says it all! It really does make your skin have a beautiful, dewy finish that is so smooth looking! You cannot go wrong with this foundation unless you are a matte kinda girl. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone though! You never know what you may end up falling in love with. ;)
Tasha R.
Linton, IN
For the longest time I couldn't use Covergirl products. This new stay luminous is AMAZING. I received it in my I Do voxbox and absolutely fell in love. It makes your skin feel AMAZING even after you use it, and it last so so long!
Gisselle F.
This is a perfect foundation for those with combination skin. I have it & covers very well my acne scars. I put about 2 layers & doesn't look cakey at all. Although it starts to get oily after about 6 hrs which is not bad at all.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this foundation. This the foundation that I am currently using and it works amazingly. I have really oily skin along with acne prone skin and this foundation helps keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day. This gives me great coverage and I would highly recommend this product!
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I have this foundation and really like it the only problem is that it makes me break out! I like the amount of time it last on my face and the coverage. Everything was great I recommend you try it and of it does not break you out you will love it
Courtney M.
Sevierville, TN
Been using this new foundation for about a week now on my combination skin. I bought 805 because I am super pale. It gives me decent coverage without making me look pasty. Leaves my skin feeling so soft, and lasts throughout my entire work day and beyond without any need to reapply or touch up!
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
I haven't been using this that long as i received this in my IDOVOXBOX. so far, i love it. it feels light weight and it matches my skin perfect. Only 4 stars because haven't been using it that long.

So far i love it.

I received this for review thanks to influenster in my idovoxbox.. and I'm so glad i did
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. I love that it comes with a pump and that I can find it in numerous shades for clients as well. It offers medium to full coverage and is great with my dry skin.
Arcea A.
Broomfield, CO
I'm a sucker for makeup with SPF. I thought this was going to be cakey since it felt like a thick formula but it wasn't. It feels light on my skin. I also have oily skin so I thought since it had SPF it might make me look like a greasy mess. Not at all, I like the smooth finish and lasting power.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?