BY COVERGIRL #68 in Liquid Foundation

• Has anyone else tried this? It's been my favourite since watching...1 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for oily skin? 34 Answers
Yami B.
Frankfort
This is a great product awesome for beginners who just started with makeup it's literally the best has sunscreen , foundation and concealer all in one bottle . It's also super cheap mine was like 7 dollars and it has a lot of product in the. Bottle . I would definitely buy it again
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
This has recently been one of my favorite foundations! it doesn't feel heavy on your skin and it looks quite natural in my opinion. I like this better than the one with the blue cap.. beautiful finish definitely recommend!
cierra H.
I love love love this foundation! I've never been a huge fan of foundation but whenever I found this one I feel in love! I love how when it dries it turns into a powdery consistency on the skin so it's not sticky at all! I also love how you can build up the coverage, I love sheer coverage but I also love full coverage! This foundation doesn't make any of my oil shine throughout the day either!
Hong-Ah D.
Rockville, MD
I used to swear by my pricey NARS Sheer Radiance foundation...and then I found this. Medium Beige matches my skin tone perfectly and the formula is amazing with incredible coverage. I struggle with acne and uneven skin tone at times and this evens me out and makes me look and feel great all day. It doesn't crease or move around on my face even though I'm oily. Definitely my foundation holy grail.
Miranda S.
My current favorite drugstore foundation! I have very combination skin and this one stays matte in the oily spots and doesn't appear flaky on dry spots. I set it with a translucent powder and it lasts all day with or without a primer underneath. It's medium coverage, but buildable.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
This is my everyday foundation. I love how it has a primer already and it lasts all day! my never gets oily. One bad thing about it is the oxidation. It will become like a shade darker by the end of the day. My fix for that is apply some finishing powder after applying this foundation.
Casey R.
Durham, NC
This is a great foundation. It is full coverage and hides almost all my blemishes. My only complaint is that if I don't moisturize my face beforehand it causes my face to dry out. But overall I love it!
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
This is my most repurchased foundation for sure. I have oily skin, so anything that promises matte finish, I try. I usually buy 2 bottles at a time, since Walgreens usually has the bogo 1/2 off. I like the shade range. I feel that it applies best with a damp beauty sponge. If I apply it with a brush it tends to grab dry spots more.
Desirae Z.
Highland, CA
Let me start off by saying I love the wear and finish of this foundation. It also has great coverage. the only problem I have with it is it oxidizes very bad on me. I can not bring myself to wear this anymore. If you do not have a problem with oxidizing, you will love this foundation.
Vanessa P.
Baldwin Park , CA
I love this foundation. It lasted all night for a night out and is not oily at all. It doesn't not make my face look oily or make it look nasty and bumpy nor all cake face. I use this the first time and fell in love with it. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Kassy H.
Redwood City, CA
Does it give a full coverage?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?
Erin C.
Hows the coverage? I have acne and want to hide it.
Tracy M.
Does anyone else love this foundation as much as I do?